Juventus in Arabia (10 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
So I am skimming through today's newspapers, and my eye lands on a small snippet claiming that the Saudi Wehda club from Makkah has made a deal with Juventus to play a friendly in honor of their player Hatim Al-Khiyami retirement. When putting things in perspective, Hatim is perhaps a nothing in Saudi soccer, but perhaps a legend for the Wehda club. Al-Wehda is the equivelant of Lecce or something :p.

Anyways the article goes on that the match will be played on the 20th of May. Which is a Sunday one day after Arezzo (19th) and six before Mantova :disagree:. It would be really cool if they would come, but def not on the expence of our Serie B campaign. Hopefully we secure our promotion by then.

For Arabic speakers here is the link:

http://www.asharqalawsat.com/details.asp?section=21&issue=10355&article=413764

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Well 20th of May is just around the corner, get your official papers ready. It's no walk in the park for a foreigner to enter Saudi.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Always to the gulf:sad:...why not Lebanon, we have amazing teams, Nejmeh, Ansar :p....I'm sure Juventus squad will be happy to play such a teams..

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Always to the gulf:sad:...why not Lebanon, we have amazing teams, Nejmeh, Ansar :p....I'm sure Juventus squad will be happy to play such a teams..
    It's about the green, always was, and always will....:disagree:

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    it's the perfect time to convert to Islam :D

is it hard to get A Saudi visa Rami?? :confused:
    I believe so, depends on the passport(s) you carry (what are they?). But generally it is a pain in the ass.

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    Better yet is if Juve could kick Figo's ass next season. :D
    That would be kicking Ittihad's ass, my local fav club :(

I would be torn! But at the end of the day I guess I would side with Juventus :D

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    Great news .. it would be wonderful ... though I doubt it would be as good as al Ittihad's 75th anniversary match against Milan few years ago ..

though I would never miss it :D ...

BTW: 20th of may wouldn't be right ... I mean would the local league finish by then ?? EH what the heck ... just bring Juve and I wil be happy :p

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    Great news .. it would be wonderful ... though I doubt it would be as good as al Ittihad's 75th anniversary match against Milan few years ago ..

though I would never miss it :D ...

BTW: 20th of may wouldn't be right ... I mean would the local league finish by then ?? EH what the heck ... just bring Juve and I wil be happy :p
    As if our local league was ever systematic....

Simon

Jun 19, 2005
    Hatem Khuyami ???

i think i heard this name

but any way this a good thing to bring JUVE to Jeddah we well able to see the juve legends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)