Juventus has option on Zlatan? (4 Viewers)

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

He is a goalscorer of course he has to be a little ego, thats why he scored 23 goals last season, its the others who shall pass the ball to him and create, not Gilardino, he is a finisher.
No I didn´t mean ego in that sense, I ment he was making gestures and and complaining to his teamates in the game against Ghana, but maybe he was frustrated I dont know

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i think what all have to understand is that Gilardino is being hunted and will be hunted by the likes of Roma and even Milan. When this happens, other big teams win out simply because Moggi wont go that extra step in trying to secure that player by adding another 5 million or so like milan would do. The way i see it is that Moggi has gone for a striker who Capello admires and a striker who really is capable of being a superstar, just like Gilardino and even Torres for that matter.

Come next season, if Saviola is able to join, its still a big IF, but it would be amazing to have Zlatan, Saviola and Miccoli as our future strikeforce. its a combination that has just about everything. And who cares if none are going to score 20+ goals because between them, they will score maybe 40 or even more. they can all score and create....and most of all, i think capello prefers that in forwards. thats why zlatan has always been a favourite of capello.

i say let Milan and Roma fight over gilardino, hopefully Roma buys him, goes in such bad debt that they have to sell all their stars:D
You are right.But in the case of loosing out Gilardino, we are loosing a man who is Juve adicted!I can't imagine him in milan or roma;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

You are right.But in the case of loosing out Gilardino, we are loosing a man who is Juve adicted!I can't imagine him in milan or roma;)
is he juve adicted? one day he is a roma man, the next a juve boy and the next he is a keen admirer of milan. i think gilardino sails in the direction of where the wind blows the flag. like i said, at least if this zlatan thing is true, we have security for next season. come this time next season, Roma and Milan will be fighting for him for many weeks and will be paying 3 times as much as we would have for zlatan.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Sports.it is reporting today that Roma are one step away of getting Zlatan... I tell you if Roma get him I will be mad!!!!

Ajax Deny Ibrahimovic To Roma Reports

Ajax have moved to deny the recent reports suggesting that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will sign for Roma.
The Dutch's squad team manager, David Endt, stated: "I'm sorry for Roma, but Ibrahimovic will surely remain at Ajax. There are no negotiations currently going on with the giallorossi; there never was an official contact between the two clubs. The rumours that are spreading in these last days have to be denied; they're the usual market jokes. Zlatan has a contract up till 2006 and wants to respect it."

The reason behind this denial seems to be that Juventus have already booked the Swedish striker for next season and Ajax have agreed to a deal with the bianconeri as Ibrahimovic would then only have one more year of contract with the Dutch side.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=17140&progr=3

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
Well Zlatans agent told a swedish newspaper that Zlatan would be foolish to sign a pre contract since the interest in him could be bigger next summer

bigger interest=more money,
So I doubt Zlatan has agreed to sign for JUve

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
Arif you just made my f_cking day. I would have been pissed if they got him, he's like my new favorite player. I hate roma!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Roma "were offered Zlatan"
Tuesday 17 August, 2004

Ajax have laughed off reports linking Roma to Zlatan Ibrahimovic and his agent claims the club rejected the chance to sign him.

There were suggestions in the press this week that the Giallorossi were turning to Swedish international Ibrahimovic as an alternative to prime transfer target Alberto Gilardino.

“I am sorry for Roma,” stated Ajax manager David Endt on Goalcity, “but Ibrahimovic is definitely staying here. There are no negotiations with the Giallorossi and we have never had official contact with the club. These stories are the usual transfer market tripe.”

The reports maintained that Ibrahimovic had agreed to initial contract talks with the Capital club after agreeing a £5m fee. However, the comments from his agent depict a rather different scenario to that of the Ajax director.

“We did talk with their director of sport Franco Baldini,” revealed Nino Raiola, “but he rather politely told us that Ibrahimovic was not a part of their plans. Baldini is only concentrating on capturing Gilardino, so it seems clear that all this talk of an agreement with Zlatan is pure fantasy. There is no negotiation to speak of.”

This is an interesting development, as it suggests that Ibrahimovic is eager to make a Serie A move before his contract expires in 2006. This will interest Juventus, who are also said to be making a bid for the giant hitman who shone at Euro 2004.

Above all, it implies that Roma have a rather better chance of landing Gilardino than the press gives them credit for. Parma have consistently reassured fans that the Under-21 international is going nowhere and extended his contract until 2007, but his recent comments point out that his dream remains Roma.

“I signed a new deal because the conditions here suited me,” Gilardino revealed last week, “but the transfer market is open until August 31 and anything can still happen.”

Football Italia

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
it's a matter of personal preference obviously,but i think many will agree with me that roma are getting the better player.
full agree here...

@_Emerson, I meant his ego...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
that said,nothing's actually confirmed/official.

i suspect it's a load of bull,except that roma getting gila vould actually happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)