Juventus has option on Zlatan? (7 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
--------Gila--------Zlatan------

A dream come true.

But guys...plz leave it...it is only in the future,and i'm not even sure about it......

Let's focus on what we has to do now.
Coz we now in a really deep shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Solid 20+ a season goalscorer, but probably not in his first season. I'm not saying he would score 20 goals in the Serie A, but in the season, all competitions. If he was a starter, of course.
I still don't think so, he hasn't got that good scoring abilities... In some point Ajax was rumoured to be interested of Tudor, maybe we could use him as a part of the deal... But £8.5m is just too much...

OP

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    They didnt have they money for it this summer, next summer he might be even more expensive and hard to get, thats why they have the 8,5 option on Zlatan so that he is better than nothing.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
    --------Gila--------Zlatan------

A dream come true.
    That's a very good combination, IMO. That's the only forwad line better than Milan's that I can even think of...

OP

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #59
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    I prefer 1:0/ 2:0 wins than 5:4 or a 0:3 defeat
    Yes me too, but you got my point, if we cant get a good defender then at least our strikers most score to compensate. But i totally agree, i love solid defenses.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

That's a very good combination, IMO. That's the only forwad line better than Milan's that I can even think of...
    But wven better would be

Zlatan Gilardino

----Saviola----

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)