Juventus - Feyenoord (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nick ] ++
do something so that tudor will be able to play as a defender perhaps train him better as a defender and show him how to co operate with the rest of our defenders.Defence is a matter of co operation and synchronization among the players.

You obviously haven't seen Tudor in the 00-01 season!! Why has everyone forgot!! he was juve's best defender, even better than Montero.

All he needs is enough playing time. i dont think it'll take him as long as Del Piero because frankly, Del Piero had the worst case recovry length.

If you ask be who would be the worst players to sell, my answer would be: Tudor, Camoranesi, and Moretti.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
If Juve could fit to a 3-5-2 system, that would be good. But soccer isn't a computer game, so well...

Now Juve is doing well with a 4-4-2... but once Trez comes back, I wonder where Di Vaio will be heading :(
A place called "Salas-Land"...Formaly known as: "Kovacevic Land"

;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Di Vaio finds his feet
Football Italia

Marco Di Vaio believes he has finally settled in Turin after he ensured Juventus’ safe passage in the Champions’ League.

The £16m summer signing scored twice in the 2-0 win over Feyenoord on Tuesday which saw the side through to Phase Two of the competition.

"It wasn’t easy to fit into such a quality squad as this one but I have managed it," said the Italian international.

"Admittedly that was my biggest fear at the start of the season but I now know after those two goals that I am part of this club."

The Lazio youth product still hasn’t scored in the championship for his new side, but he has netted four goals in Europe so far this term.

"I’m delighted with the goals from last night but it is important that the whole side is doing well," the former Parma man continued.

"I must also thank Mauro Camoranesi for the part he played on Tuesday. He gave me two excellent assists which make my job a lot easier."

Juve boss Marcello Lippi said last night that he was expecting this side to achieve some important objectives in the future and Di Vaio agrees.

"We will do some excellent things from now on. With qualification secure we can now concentrate fully on the League for the time being."

However, not everyone was content with the Old Lady’s win at the Delle Alpi. Czech midfielder Pavel Nedved believes they could have done better.

"We made a lot of errors and gave them too much space," said the midfielder. "But this signifies that we can still improve. My performance? I’m not satisfied with what I did."

---------------------------------------------------------

I like nedved's attitude here :)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
I love his attitude!!!!!!

this guy impresses me every day!!! i like his game and how he always fights for the ball!!!

concerning what Di Vaio said!!! i don't know i mean the goals he scored were not good plays from him but from camo!!! i doubt that he already did fit into the squad!!! he also wasted alot of good chances in the game yesterday

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Spot on there Nedved :thumb: And when you hit form this will be a very scary team to face. Let's hope we hit peak at the AC game :)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Leila ] ++
Look at DP-that was wastin' of chances!
Yeah DP didn't have a good match. But he still caused so many problems for the Feyenoord defence, they resorted to fouling him repeatedly.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Leila ] ++
Look at DP-that was wastin' of chances!
Yeah, he was definitely off last night. I remember a great pass from Nedved and he shot it way over...... could have done better for a player of his caliber!!!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I remember that shot too :D He was going for a spectacular goal just like he tried with that chest stop & bicycle kick :cool:

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i acctually like it when players do such things like a Bicycle kick!!!

i just like watching del piero play when he is not under pressure guess he makes me enjoy the game seeing him show his skills on the field!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)