Juventus - Feyenoord (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Juventus coach Marcello Lippi thanked his players after seeing the club qualify for the next phase of the Champions League with a 2-0 win over Feyenoord.

"We suffered. We had difficulty and they played with determination and showed they have players of a high technical standard, although we created a huge amount of chances," he said.

"I want to thank the new players, the young players and the older ones too. They've shown the right character and approach over the last month or so and that is important for a team who wants to go all the way.

"Our league position is good, and I'd like to thank the players from my heart for all their work."

Buy on AliExpress.com

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
I also agree about Zambo!!!!

i also do give credit to camo for being on such a superb form!!! so far he had an excellent start to his career with juventus!!! but Zambo is also a superb player one of the best italian players in the world cup and he always works in the games! perhaps lippi would make him adopt a new role on the the left side as we all can see camo is on the right and now on is better than him!!!!!

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
Zambrotta is a helluva player, no doubt about it. I hope he starts practicing on the left flank... and soon, Juve will terrorise defences from left, right and of course, with DP, centre ;)

juvesta

Sep 6, 2002
Huh what a relief!!we qualified(b4 the game i kept thinking on the hamburg game 2 yrs ago).I was very much impressed with Camo,Buffon,neddy,thuram and davids.
I got so pissed off with our defense(Tudor&Brind) but upside of that at least buffon was justifying the 33m we paid on him.

My take is this: To win ECL u've got to have a great goalkeeper and buffon has got me dreaming.I don't know if anyone begs to differ with me.

With Neddy and Camo i don't think i miss Zidane!!!

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
Correction: To win the CL, we need to have a rock-solid defence. Not just defenders... we will also have to rely on Davids to anchor our midfield too.

juvesta

Sep 6, 2002
<s0ftcore >
Correction: To win the CL, we need to have a rock-solid defence. Not just defenders... we will also have to rely on Davids to anchor our midfield too.
</s0ftcore >

Ok correction accepted, but actually i meant a good keeper in addition to good def-mid-front so that if the defense has an off day then the keeper can then take over ,like buffon did yesterday.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvesta ] ++
With Neddy and Camo i don't think i miss Zidane!!!
Well i miss zizou and i almost cry when i see him play with this f****** real.God i HATE real HATE,HATE,HATE...:fero:
And i really miss zizou REALLY MISS this guy:frown:,i wish he stayed with us FOREVER!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [Nick] ++
last year zambo has been one of our most consistant players.
:howler:

++ [s0ftcore] ++
Now Juve is doing well with a 4-4-2... but once Trez comes back, I wonder where Di Vaio will be heading :(
To the bench, where else? Trez is better, he should be in our first team. People have complained about trez's lack of movement, but from what I've read here, Di Vaio was almost invisible except for the goals, so he's no better in that respect!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Di Vaio was visable alright, IMHO! He and DP are way better partners than DP and Trez. We can be very grateful to Juve for buying such a player like Marco as he can dribble and help push the ball forward and not only score.

When Trez gets back none of the two will be on the bench, because Lippi will probably put all three of them on the pitch, with DP a little behind.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'd rather that, than he keep with this 4-3-1-2 :yuck:
Although playing DiVaio AND trez in the same side is somewhat risky, defensive wise.

I'm sure one of them won't mind being sub, as soon as we sell Salas, and promote Zala to 4th striker.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
I can't say I was overly impressed with Di Vaio apart from those two very simple finishes. He missed quite a few chances as well... I'd prefer Trez any day of the week.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Whatever people say about trez, nobody can deny the fact he is a superb finisher of chances. I'm sure he will be first choice again, once he returns.

Still, it is good we have Di Vaio as backup, although i think we have yet to see the best of him, I thought last year for Parma he was excellent, scored some nice goals, in a struggling team

juvesta

Sep 6, 2002
<nina>
He and DP are way better partners than DP and Trez. We can be very grateful to Juve for buying such a player like Marco as he can dribble and help push the ball forward and not only score.
</nina>

I don't think i saw any combination worth mentioning between DP and Divaio.If there was maybe i was watching a different i'll have to watch the game again when i get home.

DP was totally not on the game and he was a bit wasteful and for DV, i agree with those who say he was only visible when he notched the goals.

But IMHO i love both Trez/DP(+more) and DV/DP (though it yet has to fully blossom) combos.

Do you remember last season: We opened our account in seria - juventus-verona 4-0---> 2DP&2Trez.Udine closing the account
juventus-udinese 2-0 :same pattern: 1DP&1Trez.

Goal scorer charts
24 Trez + 16 DP = 40 goals btwn the 2.++ SCUDETTO!!!

Wouldn't you call that a combo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)