Juventus Fantasy Manager (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Feck. Another retarded app that's completely non-functional without an Internet connection. :andyandbarcelona:

When are morons gonna learn that the difference between an application and a Web site is that one should at least do something without an Internet connection. It's a freaking game, for crying out loud.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Feck. Another retarded app that's completely non-functional without an Internet connection. :andyandbarcelona:

When are morons gonna learn that the difference between an application and a Web site is that one should at least do something without an Internet connection. It's a freaking game, for crying out loud.
:agree: Only because it's a game. Apps like Sportscenter and shit obviously need an Internet connection :D

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011

IT wouldn't make any sense if this app was without internet.

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
I personally liked the game. It may be simple but it's fun. Come on, let's get together via Juventus Fantasy too :scarf:

* Just to remind my partners code is OOlwgNpo :hi:

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Hey everyone - I stumbled upon this thread looking for the App; in case anyone wants to add me (i've added the ones who posted their code already), i'll leave my code: jXbr6BZL

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Does anyone else see to have a problem saving money? Every time I play the next day I have like 20 challenges and of course some are wins or losses it most are losses because my fitness is down of that means money lost so how can you save it if every time you lose 30,000 or so cash gets taken away for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)