Juventus Fantasy Manager (3 Viewers)

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
Does anyone else see to have a problem saving money? Every time I play the next day I have like 20 challenges and of course some are wins or losses it most are losses because my fitness is down of that means money lost so how can you save it if every time you lose 30,000 or so cash gets taken away for you
You can deposit your money in the bank mate. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
People can add me if they want

My code is 1Bxmd9Q3.

I don't know if im playing this game right, it seems like there's nothing to do really.shit.This is my starting lineup

$Juve Fantase Manager.JPG

Cavani and Ben Arfa are always scoring

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
People can add me if they want

My code is 1Bxmd9Q3.

I don't know if im playing this game right, it seems like there's nothing to do really.shit.This is my starting lineup

$Juve Fantase Manager.JPG

Cavani and Ben Arfa are always scoring
Awesome team mate. How did you buy Cavani and Ben arfa. I bought Marrone very cheap on Saturday then he assisted. So he is my best midfielder ATM.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
How can i change my formation ?!
lets say you are playing 4-4-2 now, then you want to change to 3-5-2 or 4-3-3,
then just remove and defender and add a midfielder it will become 3-5-2, and remove a midfielder and add a striker to make it 4-3-3.

It's very important to change the formation, since each player is valued on monday on how well he did with his respective team. See how good they are in attack and defense. Players who have 0 attack and 0 defense, replace them with these who at least have something.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Did it from the start, just went tight with the defenders
Well, the app chose the players for me randomly. I got Buffon and Bend as stars, plus this guy Whelan, I don't know who he is but he is highly rated. THen I bought Marrone, who had 0 attack and 0 defense. now he is really good.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Fantasy Manager. Phhhht!!!

I have a fantasy that Erik LAMEla dies in a fiery plane crash, but apparently it is unsupported in this version. :(

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i started over with this game. If you have an account with facebook you can't use the partner codes so thats why is made a new one on iphone without logging in to facebook.
i added everyone over here and i will post mine when i'm back at level 5

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
Guys does anybody know how i can change the formation? I go to modify my team but when i'm done it doesn't keep the new formation!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Guys does anybody know how i can change the formation? I go to modify my team but when i'm done it doesn't keep the new formation!
The players that you will take out from your original formation need to be benched. When you take out a player his "picutre" goes to the left side, which means he is taken out of the formation. In order to save the change you need to click on the player and click "Bench" which means that you will bench him. Your formation should be saved now...

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
The players that you will take out from your original formation need to be benched. When you take out a player his "picutre" goes to the left side, which means he is taken out of the formation. In order to save the change you need to click on the player and click "Bench" which means that you will bench him. Your formation should be saved now...
I think that you are talking about the game on Facebook. I am on Iphone :(

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
I still can't change my line up! FUUUU! When i select "save line up" it shows me an empty stadium and 9999 offence and defence!!! When i go to see my team it still has the previous line up. Can someone help me? (I am of the Iphone App).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)