Juventus: fact, figures...etc (17 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Where is our ItalJuve project headed? I remember we started the reign of Conte with that 4:1 crushing of Parma and Lichtstainer was the only foreigner in the line up. Nowadays we have Buffon (going away next year), Chiellini and Rugani/Barzagli as certain starters, all the rest are second violin like Marchisio, Berna, DS and Sturaro. Are we slowly heading towards the Inter model? :p

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Where is our ItalJuve project headed? I remember we started the reign of Conte with that 4:1 crushing of Parma and Lichtstainer was the only foreigner in the line up. Nowadays we have Buffon (going away next year), Chiellini and Rugani/Barzagli as certain starters, all the rest are second violin like Marchisio, Berna, DS and Sturaro. Are we slowly heading towards the Inter model? :p
Buffon
Lichsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Pepe Matri Vucinic

we could make a new ital Juve but it would be a mediocre one

Dunno maybe something like

Oblak
Conti Caldara Romagnoli Spinazzola
Florenzi Verratti Pjanic
Bernardeschi Belotti El Sharawy?

Just 2 non Italians how does it sound? to me weaker than what we currently have but possible to make

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Well there simply aren't that many WC Italians around, and when it comes to good but not top class players we got quite a few Italians lined up.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well there simply aren't that many WC Italians around, and when it comes to good but not top class players we got quite a few Italians lined up.
I'm not saying that we should have a lineup full of Italians, but we used to have 23 italians in a 31 man squad in 2011/12 (we had a lot of freezed out guys like Motta, Amauri, Iaq etc, actually 24 if we count Janet as Italien :D) and now we have 10 Italians in a 26 man squad and most of these 10 guys are second choice. It's quite a change. One of the main reasons Italy 2012 did so well was that Juve had the best Italians, nowadays we have 2-3 guys starting for Azzurri, some of our guys don't even get a call-up, you can't exactly say that we have the best ones around.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
[video=twitter;934036104327630848]https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/934036104327630848[/video]

Juve all time XI as voted by fans
fuck platini swap for Camo
swap pirlo for vidal
swap canna for Martin

- - - Updated - - -

swap Baggio for Tevez

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
fuck platini swap for Camo
swap pirlo for vidal
swap canna for Martin

- - - Updated - - -

swap Baggio for Tevez
Your footballing idiocy knows no bounds, does it? Platini and Baggio are Juve legends; one was setting the world alight before you were even a thought, and the other was mesmerizing fans the world over while you were still shitting your diapers. Show respect you ingrate. :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, but Canna, Chiellini, and Pirlo shouldn't be in a Juve all time top 11.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I would definitely put Chiellini in all time Juventus lineup

@Fr3sh I know you love Vidal i like him a lot too, but to be in a Juventus all time he should have stayed in Juve for much longer. To me Pirlo also shouldnt be there.

And why Cannavaro? Only played 3 whole seasons in Juventus.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Are we basing it on ability or years of service Bruh?
He will soon reach the 5th place in the list "Amount of games played for Juventus" and has won several titels. He is a leader for several years now. So which defender should be in front of him (besides Scirea of course)? Don't be ridicoulous.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He will soon reach the 5th place in the list "Amount of games played for Juventus" and has won several titels. He is a leader for several years now. So which defender should be in front of him (besides Scirea of course)? Don't be ridicoulous.
You're the one being ri-dick-lick-us. :p I'm thinking of Cabrini. How about we take out Cannavaro, keep Chiellini, and put in Cabrini? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)