Juventus: fact, figures...etc (40 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And he keeps reposting that boner pic standing next to his stick figure Barbie.

Most shocking of that list is no Pogba in EPL short list.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh yes, that is really surprising. It seems that all the cringy shit he's posting doesn't get too much attention. Fuck him!
Lol yeah.

I also guess EPL is extra stacked, and most of those EPL stars have been around decade or so to grow that fanbase compared to him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why would anyone follow the likes of Ozil, Luiz, and Goetze is beyond me; I guess with Goetze, he probably built that fan base because of that one goal in the World Cup Final.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Özil is a long time star for a huge country like Germany, spent big portion of his career in Real Madrid as assist king, then very hyped EPL move to Arse, based off London, basically easy guy to market. Coupled that with very vocal type in social media, candidly talks about games/his career often (must be depressing for arsenal fans to read, as my brother tells, since he is quite honest). Its much more understandable he has a following then the former golden turd boy that is now Götze, he didnt last long in prime time.

David Luiz, as unexpected as the big following is, is besides being a top player in major NT and clubs, possibly the most hilariously weird guy in football btw :D Full time happy mascot. Legit get anyone following him on social media if you noticed his likeable WWE type personality, goes beyond the eyecatching sideshow bob goofiness lol.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
What's up with the turk influx in all the Juve facebook pages? Usually in every post there was always one turk posting a pic Sneijder celebrating his goal against Juve but very recently the comments are nothing but turks reminiscing on that one victory years ago. Really annoying. I think it's due to Asamoah being so close to leaving for Gala, so they are now pissed he didn't come.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What's up with the turk influx in all the Juve facebook pages? Usually in every post there was always one turk posting a pic Sneijder celebrating his goal against Juve but very recently the comments are nothing but turks reminiscing on that one victory years ago. Really annoying. I think it's due to Asamoah being so close to leaving for Gala, so they are now pissed he didn't come.
It's exactly that.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I mean that's kinda unfair, we didn't have to play Barca those years in the first five games.

First five Serie A games would make some sense.

Our defense right now is probably in its worst shape since 2011, but that stat is still BS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)