Juventus encourage Chelsea, Arsenal to bid for Trezeguet (2 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++

that's because he get's always a place when he is fit . i think if we would have played di vaio all the year he would be our topscorer. and he didn't played well this season because lippi doesn't have faith in him. and that breaks a player

Dude... Di Vaio do played more game than Trezeguet...he only scored 10 goals in 27 games... Trezeguet scored 16 in 24.. so i dont see the base of your arguement here...Trezeguet is our most prolific scorers so i dont see the problem playing him whenever he is fit....

i have made a list of goals per game ratio of the top 6 scorers in serie A and Trezeguet is only 2nd to Shevchenko ( who is admittedly head and shoulders above the rest ).

Adriano 0.656
Shevchenko 0.724
gilardino 0.580
Chevanton 0.607
trezeguet 0.667
vieri 0.65

trezeguet also not fall too down in the assist section as 4 assist is a reasonable rate for a striker... certainly better than Shevchenko's 3 and definately better than Del Piero's 2. but of course i cannot touch that subject as u already prepare layers of excuse for him...

i am sorry for people who get all confused with the numbers .. that would be propably be bcoz u people more expert in dealing with excuses rather than hard fact. What if.. what should.. what could.... please see WHAT IS for once and u will see that fact that trezeguet is doing relatively well for his role in Serie A..

he is leaving now and that is really a waste of talent. I would not be satisfied for replacements who dont have a proven prolific goal rate as he is.. And dont go ' ohh.. he score less but he assist more....' crap.. we already assigned a lot of players to score less and assist more. hell.. del piero even score less and assist less and you guys still stand by him....we need people who are prolific and got the job done for a change... and you all rallying for us to sell the only player in our roster who have that quality....:undecide:

BTW, all stats are by OPTA made availabe through Yahoo! Serie A Fantasy League..

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
My job is chartered accountant :geek: :D

and I HAVE been around, you must have me on your ignore list ;)
your a ****ing accountant???bloody hell, didnt think u were the type!!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
Yeah... I just hate the fact that Trez can't creat his own chances! That's what really makes me dislike him more. Plus he can't assist using his FEET.

man.... u are really hard to please ... u even being sissy about how players do assist.... what? goals assisted by FEET counted double ?:wth:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only assists I have seen by Trez is when he played the ball across for Del Piero on a break away last season; the rest are when he heads the ball back across the goal to another player.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
The only assists I have seen by Trez is when he played the ball across for Del Piero on a break away last season; the rest are when he heads the ball back across the goal to another player.
can you remember Del Piero's other assist apart from last night's freekick?

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
I don't care where he goes, just get rid of him. You see those goals he missed against Lecce? They were gifts, nothing left to do but slot it past the keeper. And he kicked it at his feet, get rid of him and get some mediocre defender and a $hit load of cash so we can get some real players.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sorry, me neither. My last bit of confidence in Moggi lies in the hope that he'll sign an awesome replacement

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
i dont care how much he scores, he is a ball hunter; if the ball doesnt arrive at his feet or head, he is unable to construct game, no assist, and no teamwork.
he lately fails a lot more easy goals than ever...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
i dont care how much he scores,
i think u should care more about stuff when watching football ... especially the amount of goals scored in each game.... maybe noone have never told you this before, but in football they decide who wins by how many they scores... :)

he is a ball hunter;

great.. i think all striker should be a ball hunter...

if the ball doesnt arrive at his feet or head, he is unable to construct game,
this is rediculous... if u canceled out his feet and head.. how should he receive the ball ?.. with his torso?

no assist,
thats not very accurate....

actually he had 4 assist out of 24 games.... the HIGHEST NUMBER OF ASSIST among Juventus forwards... miccoli had 3 out of 22... Del Piero had 2 out of 19 and Di Vaio had 1 asisst out of 27 games..

so if we make a list of goals attributed by each of Juventus's forwards..(goals+assist/game)

Trezeguet 20/24
Di Vaio 11/27
Del Piero 10/19
Miccoli 10/22

well there.. now i can oficially say.. TREZEGUET IS OUR MOST EFFECTIVE FORWARD THIS SEASON..in FACT he is the only Juventus player who is effective this season...

and no teamwork.
great.. the last thing i want is a striker who thinks too much on the ball... strikers should be selfishh... thats how they show their teamwork.. by scoring goals.. coz in the end, its for the team after all....

and for referance :-

slack

Dec 13, 2002
Totally agree with ya aressandro. They claim to want facts but its apparent who are clutching at straws here. They don't like Trez - that's the whole point and about all there really is to it. The rest is fiction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)