Juventus - Barcelona (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Barca have been undefeated thus far in Europe, but hey, so what? Who have they had to play? The only big team that they have come up against so far is Inter, so saying that they're unbeaten doesn't really count for much.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Barca have been undefeated thus far in Europe, but hey, so what? Who have they had to play? The only big team that they have come up against so far is Inter, so saying that they're unbeaten doesn't really count for much.
Yeah...u're right Bro...Barca is nothing for us, if we play with our heart n belief......
They undefeated coz they didn't meet Juve yet.....

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
Yeah...u're right Bro...Barca is nothing for us, if we play with our heart n belief......
They undefeated coz they didn't meet Juve yet..... :strong:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
and Newcastle and Basel are suppsed to be tough teams?! :rolleyes:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Yo I checked it out on ITV.com! Juve game is live from 19:00, ITV2 on Wednesday:D:cool:
I just checked that out too, the two greatest clubs in the world going head to head (well my two favourite clubs anyway :p) and I can watch

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I just checked that out too, the two greatest clubs in the world going head to head (well my two favourite clubs anyway :p) and I can watch
Beleive me now?:D

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
i'll also be able to watch the game.. isn't this amazing? the first juve game of the year i can watch... austrian tv always shows cl-games of german teams, even though everybody in austria can watch them on german-channels..
anyway now german teams are out (haha) and stupid orf has no other choice...
i think juve will do well against barca... why? because juve rules and barca sucks....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

and Newcastle and Basel are suppsed to be tough teams?! :rolleyes:
Did I say that they were? :confused: All I was trying to prove was that the only reason Barcelona are undefeated in the Champions League is because they haven't played any big teams. I didn't say anything involving us.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
wow i see 2 vastly different meanings there....
yes but as a football club i don't believe barca is capable of physically sucking someone's arse

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)