Juventus - Barcelona (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2003
WHAT THE HELL......BARCA WERE SO ****N LUCKKYYYYY to get the damn goal. i mean saviola never even touched the damn ball in the WHOLE game. and suddenly the goal.....which of course entered cause it was deflected by montero. thats the luckiest shit ive ever seen. barca couldnt even pass the ball....we were killing them in midfield. anyways....even antic said in fcbarcelona.com that they sucked and juve was a lot more superior and that they go t lucky. well anyways im so damn pissed right now.....feel like breaking every single shit at my house. sorry for my attitude by i cant relax . barca sucksssssss i mean.......the team sucksss right now.how can they actually tie juventus . well seriously if we dont pass to the nest phase ill kill myself . hehehe lets all pray from today till the day we play 2nd leg .......please i ask all of u to pray to god...for the success of our team. thankss

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
First of all, welcome to the forum alex dp :D

i understand your frustration, we really should have one. it was an annoying goal to allow.

anyway, you have to admit that as much as Barca sucked, Juve sucked too. The game was terrible for both teams. what a difference between that game and the Real-manU game.

anyway, our chances are slim, but dont underestimate the heart of juve.

(BTW, i'd write my will right now if i were you ;) )

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
it was a pretty boring matches,but for much of the match the defensive quality we showed was incredible to counterattack the normally dangerous quartet of saviola,kluivert,overmars and riquelme.:)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Look guys (and gals),

We HAD a lead, I kept thinking during the game "we need just 1 more goal to seal the deal", and what did we do ?? We took our foot off the accelerator, and let Barca back in the game !!

If we are not attacking, then what are we doing ??? WE ARE DEFENDING !!!!!

Lippi's tactics are in question. Even an almost fit DiVaio partnering up front with Alex was a better move than having him play as the lone striker !!!

As far as the entertainment value, I agree with Denco. We indirectly pay to see Juve play (me with 2 satellite dishes !!), and knowing how talented our guys are, and how much they get PAID, yes, I expect more !!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
I am also confused about the match.......

It was quite strange...

I was 100% sure we were winning guys......!!!!

Someone pity us........

HELP....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
abut the payment...it is ridiculouys of course,,
they gain too much just for playing soccer.

In comparison with another carrers, that requires years and years of studying and learning,, this is too much money.

Feb 27, 2003
Im pretty sure juve can win. trez del piero and nedved are gonna be in good form for that game. Juve has to win that game....wer gonna play to score. i dont think chances are slim..... i think chances are equal. in england for example vs man u we played an awesome game. they barely could attack. sure same thing will happen in barcelona... if we just score the 1st goal then things get back to normal.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Guys, you are being way too pessimistic. As alex delpiero said, look at our Old Trafford performance! It was awesome!!! And we'll be going to Barcelona knowing that we need to score goals so I expect to see an all out attack from Juve and I think we can pull off the needed result.

Del Piero, Nedved and Di Vaio should be fully fit, and knowing that Juve haven't been in the Semi finals of the Champions League for so long they wont want to screw up.

Prediction: It's a bit too early to predict as so much things such as injuries, etc can happen over the space of a week and a half, but I think Juve will play with all of the spirit and determination they showed to win last years Scudetto, and come away from the Camp Nou with a hard fought 2-2 draw.

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!! :fero::fero:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its obvious that we can.
We have the losing hand, but lets see what happens. We still are not out of the competition.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i was hoping lippi would play some trump card in juve's biggest european match in 3-4 years but the "masterstroke"was to play dp up front alone:groan:

juv_10

Jul 13, 2002
I still dont understand you
this is an example just to see how deferent our playrs and their playrs >>>

during the match

juve barca
Tudor out Brin in Requ out Mendeta in
Zambo out Zalya in Xavi out Gerard in
Dp out Di vaio in Overmars out Luis in

it is clear that we have no creative players and no crap sub how the hell we ganna win with player like Zalyta, Tudor in CM, Tacchi dont know how to pass he just know how to get the ball after that he doesnt know what to do and get confuse, Davids at left wing ??
I will make it easier

Ferrara : very very very old
Montero : became normal player
Zamb : right wing plays as LB
Davids: CM plays as LW
Nedved: LW plays as PLAYMAKER

I am so sad that juventus is big team in Eueop and the Wourld caese its history and its name not becaese players it has or its stronght these days.

OP

graeme66

Mar 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #375
    Well everyone, as it was me that started this thread asking you all where I should sit, I suppose I should let you know how it was!

Well..... it was excellent. The atmosphere was the thing that amazed me most - I had heard that the atmosphere in the SDA was poor (I assume that's when it's half empty for league matches), but it really was brilliant - the singing didn't stop, even after Saviola scored (well, the ends were singing, the sides weren't).

Obviously the result didn't go the right way, but so much of the performance was very impressive. I already knew that Del Piero was an incredible player, but his movement off the ball was spellbinding. Obviously on the ball he was sensational too, but his movement impressed me most. He needed to be taken off, he had clearly tired after so much unselfish running.

Before the game, I was wandering down a street in Turin, and guess what I came across? Only the Juve team hotel! I waited outside for a while and got photos of all the players as they came out and got on the bus! It made a great couple of days even better. Plus there was an English pub opposite......!

It's a shame that we can't read too much into that match about the second leg - Barca will obviously play to win this time. Hopefully I'll be going back for the semi-final though!

OP

graeme66

Mar 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #376
    Well everyone, as it was me that started this thread asking you all where I should sit, I suppose I should let you know how it was!

Well..... it was excellent. The atmosphere was the thing that amazed me most - I had heard that the atmosphere in the SDA was poor (I assume that's when it's half empty for league matches), but it really was brilliant - the singing didn't stop, even after Saviola scored (well, the ends were singing, the sides weren't).

Obviously the result didn't go the right way, but so much of the performance was very impressive. I already knew that Del Piero was an incredible player, but his movement off the ball was spellbinding. Obviously on the ball he was sensational too, but his movement impressed me most. He needed to be taken off, he had clearly tired after so much unselfish running.

Before the game, I was wandering down a street in Turin, and guess what I came across? Only the Juve team hotel! I waited outside for a while and got photos of all the players as they came out and got on the bus! It made a great couple of days even better. Plus there was an English pub opposite......!

It's a shame that we can't read too much into that match about the second leg - Barca will obviously play to win this time. Hopefully I'll be going back for the semi-final though!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    abut the payment...it is ridiculouys of course,,
    they gain too much just for playing soccer.

In comparison with another carrers, that requires years and years of studying and learning,, this is too much money.
    Btw There are other sports that players earn more than soccer players like basketball & tennis.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by graeme66 ] ++

How lucky you are dude!!

send some of the pics that you taked!!

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    ok guys . i know it is too late to post anything about the match ,,

First of all ,,, we started the match defending !!! at home !!
    we were concentrated actively and we did not need that we should have killed the game attacking,,,,
    1 - 0 wasn't that good resault and don't forget that we did not create many chances at least for the first hour of the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!

defensive mentality could costed us a lot for many games AT HOME ,,, playing with one Forward (not even a stricker ) and 3 defensive midfielders is a crime !!

we were at home ,, they were ordinary team ,, we gave them more than what they deserved of respect !!!

let us forget all that ,,,,

when we were leading by 1 , the team were performing concentrted defensive style with harmony ejecting tudor with birindelli is a crap idea for sure because the style , formation , tactics changed and we should apply a new tactic ,,,,,,,,,

what did lippi to fix his mestake ??

he made another one by taking zambrotta off and entering zala

can anyone say to me why ?? i could not find an answer .
    zambrottta was good at least his defending part ,, camo was really bad at the right flank and he deserved to be out of the game especially after mendieta came on left side zmbrotta is a better defender than camo physically at least !!!!

lippi failed in barca test not because of the resault but because of the boring defensive style he applyed againest weak team at the moment ( barca is no better than parma or atlanta these days )
    his changes were crap aswell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)