Juventus Autograph (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
You got a bone to pick with me these days Erik? :boxing::D
Not really. I'm glad I live on the exact other side of the planet. Now I just gotta practice staying away from you online! :D

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
Last summer during the Juventus tour of the USA, 2 days before the game vs Barca, Nike had sponsored an event with a small local Nike distributor. They had 3 Juventus players there; it was supposed to be Davids, and two other unknown players. But it ended up being Tacchinadri, Di Vaio, and Miccoli. I was there and got their autographs, so I know for sure their autographs. Tacchinardi is a total ASS, just to let you guys know. Miccoli is the man, and he is funny. Di Vaio was ok, Miccoli and Di Vaio actually played soccer with 2 Ukraine brothers when they were leaving in the parking lot. There were only like 25 people there at the signing. Anyway, these are the Autographs I got, they are very self explanatory.

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
He was a total dick, he acted like he was to good to be there.. Didn't really want to talk, looked pissed off, and didn't mingle with the people there. On the other hand miccoli asked me if I liked the Nike shoes he had (I was one of few that spoke Italian), and there was a cute girl that worked that and I was translating for him. He was saying some funny shit, Di Vaio was funny as hell too. Tacchinadri, just seemed like a pretty boy that was pissed off. Everyone was talking about what a dick he was..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Haha that's funny. I thought Tacchi looks like a pretty friendly guy, and i didn't expect Di Vaio to talk much.

How cool is Miccoli, i love famous people who aren't too cool to associate with mere mortals; i'm glad he can talk about normal stuff and he's not like "Pfft, why would i care about your opinion about my shoes?". What a champion :touched:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
you are sooo sooo soooo soooo lucky i am going to bit you :fero:

and if you say that tacchinardi was such an asshole....well,you might be right but also,maybe he was just moody that day!

we can't dudje him just from 1 day.
and when all juve came here,and of acurse we all went for an autograph from nedved,he didn't even smile like this :)
and in general was a little....cold!

as well as iuliano.
but maybe they were tired or whatever!

so...let's leave tacchi and TELL YOU ONCE AGAIN...YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!

Aug 1, 2003
Nah. Bad or good mood, I still think players should behave well in front of fans.

One quote : "without fans, there would be no team. without teams, there would be no sport"

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
Ow, geeeeeeeeeez! COOOL! :extatic: :thumb:

I wonder if any of Juve's player will come to my stopid country. Maybe i can get some of those by mails....

Does someone here ever got any autograph from mail?

You know, send some mails to the players asking for their autographs, does anyone here ever get one?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I doubt it, since that means they'll have to mail it back to you, which they cbfed doing

It's not the same anyway, since IMO an autograph is mainly for the sake of showing off that you were close enough to a player for him to sign something for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)