Juventus Autograph (2 Viewers)

marky

Aug 4, 2003
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if I can get some help. I just purchased a signed Juventus shirt from this year's team but I'm having problems figuring out about five autographs. Does anyone know where I can find pictures of autographs from Del Piero, Trezeguet, Appiah, Camoranese, Thuram, and Di Viao so I can compare them to what I got.

Thanks
mark

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

marky

Aug 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    I didn't pay much, it's actually for my son. I can make most of them, but I'm having problems reading about four or five of them. Anybody know where I can find their autographs to compare?

Sep 28, 2002
    just wait till liliana or some other girl comes. they should have all of them in pics.

or maybe serge. he has lotsa autographs. he is gone for some time now though

OP

marky

Aug 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    thanks v, i haven't seen him this excited since i took him to watch juve play last year at giants stadium against manchester.

OP

marky

Aug 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    thanks fabiana, unfortunately i've got some that do not, in particular about five autographs that i cannot read. i think one might be del piero and trezeguet but i wanted to see if anybody had pics of them so i can compare

OP

marky

Aug 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    thanks so much guys, i think if found those two.

anybody have di viao, camoranesi, appiah and thuram?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mark ] ++
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering if I can get some help. I just purchased a signed Juventus shirt from this year's team but I'm having problems figuring out about five autographs. Does anyone know where I can find pictures of autographs from Del Piero, Trezeguet, Appiah, Camoranese, Thuram, and Di Viao so I can compare them to what I got.

Thanks
    mark
    why don't you post a picture of the shirt...and we might help you recognize the autographs.... ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    And if that doesn't work - scan them. Maybe a couple of the forum geeks could have a look and figure it out :D
    Indeed I could ;) I've got a poster with photos of all the players and their autographs next to them. Post 'em up and hopefully i can help you out :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)