Juventus - Atletico (1 Viewer)

Will Juventus overturn the result and qualify?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
My head says no, but my heart can't do otherwise than thinking we still have a chance. I'm not able to write off this team, I simply can't.

For all the talks of us having great mentality however, I think that's overestimated. We waltz through Serie A without effort most of the time, and once we're made to make a statement mentality wise and come back, we don't have the mental resource to work extra hard with very few exceptions. In these moments we most often than not become imprecise and straight up capitulate. We need to work more, way more, more sacrifice, less talk about the 'great mentality', and become the utmost concentrated when the going gets tough.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
It's not possible to vote with Tapatalk?

I don't believe in our comeback.. we have looked like Chievo all season. Hopefully we won't get anal raped ala Princess.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We'll put up a spirited fight, but I dont believe we have what it takes to break down Atletico while preventing them from scoring. They gonna do us what we did Barca two years ago

Gonna bet on a Juve penalty win tho... 29:1 :klin:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Imo Those are the perfect circumstances for a team to man up and prove the doubters wrong. Ideally no motivational speech from Max should be needed, it has to come from the players themselves, if there is some proud left in them.

Granted, to overturn a 0:2 isn't easy, but at least i wanna see that our players give their all to make it happen.
1st leg Allegri has to take most of the blame..The space we gave them was just wrong..We put pressure on ourselves by sitting back. Wrong approach totally.
2nd leg to me will be more down to players. Now that our only game plan is forced upon us, and it is to attack i think we will respond.. need to pin them back, we need to be inside their third for 90..One turn from CR,Dybala or mendz getting away from a defender can easily draw fks and penalties. It can easily be 2-0 in first half. Need to pile pressure on their D we need 11 players with 3 lungs.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nah.

Coming back from this scoreline is more of an impossible task than the 0-3 against Real Madrid last season imo. They are extremely solid defensively and very good on the counter, so this scoreline plays into their hands perfectly. Even if we do manage to score 2 or 3 goals, I just can’t see us keeping a clean sheet with this dodgy midfield protecting our defence.

Of course I hope we do somehow manage to pull off a miracle, but in the form we’re in and everything negative surrounding the clubs these days (from speculation around the manager to the ultras protests etc) I just don’t see it happening.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
I don't know what to vote. I l am actually forced to believe we pass the turn, because i can't believe our season ends here in this way.
But realistically we're fucked

Oct 23, 2011
I actually see us not conceding in 90 minutes and score 2 ourselves and then concede in overtime. I really want to believe in a comeback, and I probably will and be super pumped the closer we get to the game. This game has affected me more than it should and i just want it to be March 12 already to get it over with.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Everything depends on the tempo we set from the first whistle..in first 10-15 mins.. we need to keep on them, pin them back and not let up and they will choke. This is not RM or Barca where almost all players have composure on the ball, you keep pressing and they will make mistake (this is what we got wrong as simple as that. defensive press thats mainly it)..Need to play inside their area, fast, short passes.. they are wreckless and will give pens..and CR will be out for blood, he will show up, have little doubt. 1st leg we gave it to them..forget scoring, with only a proper defensive approach it would be a 0-0 at worst, idk how Allegri Fed that up.

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
No. I think we will concede, and can't see us scoring 4.
We will get an early goal, they will defend, and when theres like 70 minutes we push harder to get the second, they score. We then throw everything at them and concede another.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)