Juventus - Atletico (1 Viewer)

Will Juventus overturn the result and qualify?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
They beat us by 2 at home, no reason we can't do the same. We'll have to play twice as good as they did in Madrid because I doubt they'll play as bad as we did that night.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Definitely nothing is impossible Barcelona overcame 4-0 defeat to psg and also we defeated real Madrid 3-1 at the bernabeu so if we can give our 100 percent and little bit of luck which you need in champions League we can do this

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Definitely nothing is impossible Barcelona overcame 4-0 defeat to psg and also we defeated real Madrid 3-1 at the bernabeu so if we can give our 100 percent and little bit of luck which you need in champions League we can do this
PSG :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My heart says yes, but the brain says Hell Naw! I just have a feeling all is not well within the club. I sense that the players might be disillusioned with certain aspects, Allegri has run out of ideas, and there's this negative cloud enveloping the club.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Yes , history full of greatest combacks ... and its only one match ... just one match full power ... and then put sleep boring match mood tell next CL match

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Normally I would believe we can do it but I just haven't seen any evidence this season to suggest we are capable of such a great performance.

I think it will be a 1-0 win or 1-1 draw.

3-0 is the dream.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
My heart says yes, but the brain says Hell Naw! I just have a feeling all is not well within the club. I sense that the players might be disillusioned with certain aspects, Allegri has run out of ideas, and there's this negative cloud enveloping the club.
Imo Those are the perfect circumstances for a team to man up and prove the doubters wrong. Ideally no motivational speech from Max should be needed, it has to come from the players themselves, if there is some proud left in them.

Granted, to overturn a 0:2 isn't easy, but at least i wanna see that our players give their all to make it happen.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I doubt this team has enough heart to pull this through unless Mandzo grabs it by the scruff of the next and pulls us through himself, or CR7 shows his worth through individual brilliance, I don't see us winning it.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hope dies last.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed match.

- - - Updated - - -

What history do you speak of? Can you name one Juventus match where we mounted a comeback, a great comeback? Last year doesn't count because we got eliminated.
In 1 match or? Because in 1 match, Juve has a reputation of having 9 lives, like a cat.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)