Juventus are linked with the new Giovinco (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tuttosport:

Alessio Secco was lately reported to wanting to capture the new rising talent Gianluca Salenti. Salenti, 12 years old, is said to be the new Givinco, he has the same style as the rising talent, Juventus owned player. The Juventus boy scouts were seen camping with Salenti somewhere in the woods of Northern Italy.

The boy scouts just rushed to report the news to Juve's sport director Secco and talked about the talent. Secco went and talked with the kid's parents it is said that he gave them an offer they can't refuse. School books and toys are said to play a big part in the offer.

Salenti will arrive to Juve's headquarters on Monday to undergo the medicals and take some vaccines. If this deal gets to go through, Juventus will most likely give up on their talent Giovinco and might sell him to Empoli in order to finance the arrival of Gianluca.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
The old Giovinco is still pretty new, why are we already looking for an even newer one?

Anyway, if he's good, let's get him.

EDIT: I just re-read the news. Holy shit, this can't be true. Looks like Secco is leaving us and wants to fuck as much as possible...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
:lol: JCK you must have really been bored, I can imagine secco in a scout uniform:lol:

Here is the pic i found of them and here is little gianluca note on the left Secco in disguise

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It's official!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just had a heart attack!!! you made that joke so muck better!!! blanc looks like forest gump, "I luv u gianluca"

+rep

and here is ranieri with his next signing:4 year old xian-lun 'Twinkle toes'

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
After the toys part i knew it was fake :D The selling of GioGio to Empoli to fund the move just made it certain

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
at first i was like WTF new giovinco? theres already a new giovinco. and then i read the text its fuckin hilarious.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The old Giovinco is still pretty new, why are we already looking for an even newer one?

Anyway, if he's good, let's get him.

EDIT: I just re-read the news. Holy shit, this can't be true. Looks like Secco is leaving us and wants to fuck as much as possible...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

R U SERIOUS :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)