juventus all time-11 (11 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I started following Juve in the mid 90s so I'll make my team from the players I watched.

Judging only their performances for Juventus:
Buffon
Thuram - Barzagli - Chiellini - Zambrotta
Vidal - Pirlo - Nedved
Zidane
Del Piero - Trezeguet

Bench: Peruzzi, Lichtsteiner, Ferrara, Davids, Marchisio, Camoranesi, Dybala

Judging Juve players by their entire careers, not only by their time in Juventus:
Buffon
Dani Alves - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Evra
Zidane - Pirlo - Nedved
Ronaldo - Ibrahimovic - Henry

Bench: van der Sar, Thuram, Ferrara, Davids, Vieira, Del Piero, Inzaghi/Dybala/Tevez/Trezeguet/Vieri

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
———-—————-chimenti———————————
MDS——-boumsong—Rugani———Molinaro
——khedira———aquilani——tiago——————
Estigarribia——-Amauri—————elia

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I started following Juve in the mid 90s so I'll make my team from the players I watched.

Judging only their performances for Juventus:
Buffon
Thuram - Barzagli - Chiellini - Zambrotta
Vidal - Pirlo - Nedved
Zidane
Del Piero - Trezeguet

Bench: Peruzzi, Lichtsteiner, Ferrara, Davids, Marchisio, Camoranesi, Dybala

Judging Juve players by their entire careers, not only by their time in Juventus:
Buffon
Dani Alves - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Evra
Zidane - Pirlo - Nedved
Ronaldo - Ibrahimovic - Henry

Bench: van der Sar, Thuram, Ferrara, Davids, Vieira, Del Piero, Inzaghi/Dybala/Tevez/Trezeguet/Vieri
You really dropped Ale? Just :sergio: Henry has nothing on Ale (and so doesn't useless Camelnose).

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Actually they do. Henry has 100 and Zlatan has 200 goals more than Del Piero in his career.
Is that even a real measure in comparing your JUVENTUS all time 11? Would you think that all those goals scored by Henry and Ibra against crystalpalace, birmingham, eibar, dijon, girona, caen etc that count as more career goals than Del Piero really matter on the impact they all had or would have had on Juve's first 11? Nevermind that Del Piero was more of a playmaker compared to the other two but if goals was what you needed in that selection then you already included CR7 in there...

The 2nd team you posted is oddly biased tbf.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Is that even a real measure in comparing your JUVENTUS all time 11? Would you think that all those goals scored by Henry and Ibra against crystalpalace, birmingham, eibar, dijon, girona, caen etc that count as more career goals than Del Piero really matter on the impact they all had or would have had on Juve's first 11? Nevermind that Del Piero was more of a playmaker compared to the other two but if goals was what you needed in that selection then you already included CR7 in there...

The 2nd team you posted is oddly biased tbf.
Tbf that lineup was based on the entire careers of those players. :shifty:

But I still wouldn't drop Ale, he's THE GOAT. :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)