Juventus after Serbian starlet Simon Vukcevic (3 Viewers)

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
I'm trying not to be nationalist but it is very very hard when u r surrounded with nationalists. As for the balkan states all of them except bulgaria r showing it's real face throughout the decades with filthy policy and bloody wars and it can't go worst then this so I'm not showing them in other light because they doesen't have other light.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
hey boy you can't judge my country because don't know our history.My appeal was direct to you,no to your country.Do you assimilate that?Be patience somitimes.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Berbatov ] ++
hey boy you can't judge my country because don't know our history.My appeal was direct to you,no to your country.Do you assimilate that?Be patience somitimes.
OMG do u know how to read?Man read my post again I didn't said anythig about your country and wher did I mentioned my country except in the contest of balkan states

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Full of bullshit.....c'mon,they did some shit over here too so fckin what? I don't care if he's serb,bosnian,slovenian,albanian(Im not in love witn any of you to be honest) if he is a good player,I would welcome him with open arms....

Well, we're not crazy about you either.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    ++ [ originally posted by am0110 ] ++
    who is simon vukcevic ,juve do not need any annonimus players and they dont need any serbs because they dont know how to play football,there are many italian born talents ,thats way juve do not need any serbs,they only like to fight wars forza juve
    Yeah, they don't know how to play football. Red Star Belgrade was just some average side and Dejan Savicevic was North Korean. :rolleyes:

What is wrong with you people?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    its all good man. i think bosnian and albanians are like the only two people that have no beef with each other
    I've got no beef with Albanians and Bosnians

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #52
    I got beef with Albanians.

They are withholding a precious supply of the world's greatest wonder- Baklava.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

i am extendending you a formal invitation for december 1st (and on) to come to toronto where i will take you around toronto to the albanian community where you can savour homemade baklava

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i am extendending you a formal invitation for december 1st (and on) to come to toronto where i will take you around toronto to the albanian community where you can savour homemade baklava
    Really? :drool:

Bes you are the man.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Putting aside the political issues
    (anyway, thanks to everybody's great friends, the Americans,
    we will never find out the truth
    and another matter ended up in peacefull and bloodless way)

The fact is Serbia was a long time mother of talents
    (Football and basketball),Juve and other EU big clubs trusted.
    Its good to see that after the destruction sustained there is still hope and new talents come out.
    I would welcome the new stankovic,DP or whatever, right's,
    we only sould interested on his rights,
    if he really worth it, he can return from loans 2-3more years later.
    Having players like him,Chiellini,Kapo,Olivera loaned,
    means we wont pay their salary,
    we dont pay their mistakes in our team and if someone stands up to the expectations we have a v.cheap star player for our team.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

It seems that u like baklava's but have u ever tried real homemade hurmasica.
    With all due respect to baklava but hurmasica for me is much better it so delicious mmmmmmmm. If u haven't tried it u don't know what have u been missing for your entire life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)