Juventus after Serbian starlet Simon Vukcevic (2 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
thats the problem though. he hasnt got experience so moggi wont go for him. but if he does get him he'll loan him for more than one season. it kind of demoralizes a lot of our young players which we sign.

i just feel that with the young stars owned by the club, moggi really needs to knuckle down and choose who is the future and who isnt. once that is decided, then we should start looking for others and when they do join, let them play some football.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
As i remember Boban and Savicevic could play in the same team during the Balkan war, as they were intelligent enough not to generalise their opinion about the others home country.

Seemingly you are not.
I'm not or I can't and I won't do that(thing that Boban and Savicevic did) because of what they did to my people and I have moral principle not because I'm less intelligent. Btw Boban and Savicevic did that for the bag full of money and we all know when is question about money moral principle is ver very very very low.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I certainly wouldn't mind a decent young midfielder for depth.I believe steadily bringing in players like Olivera and Kapo for cheap will eventually yield some precocious talents, if this kid is as good as they say he is why not.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

I'm not or I can't and I won't do that(thing that Boban and Savicevic did) because of what they did to my people and I have moral principle not because I'm less intelligent. Btw Boban and Savicevic did that for the bag full of money and we all know when is question about money moral principle is ver very very very low.

Full of bullshit.....c'mon,they did some shit over here too so fckin what? I don't care if he's serb,bosnian,slovenian,albanian(Im not in love witn any of you to be honest) if he is a good player,I would welcome him with open arms....

FYI,Suker and Mijatovic are best friends,during bomb raid on Belgrade,Mijatovic took his family to Zagreb,in Boban's house to make them safe.....so stories about "money onley" are bullshit.....

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i like the sound of this guy!!i hope we get him and don't waste him.
About him being a serb!?who cares if he does the job for Juve then whats the problem?we have had serb players before (Jugovic, Kovacovic, Mirkovic).

Whose the polish guy we are "interested in"??because there is a very good young polish player who reminds me of Nedved.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Boksic ] ++
Whose the polish guy we are "interested in"??because there is a very good young polish player who reminds me of Nedved.
The polish Nedved--->

Sebastian Mila

Boksic

May 11, 2005
On the Patizan website there is an article from November last year saying Juventus are interested in the player.

SIMON VUKCEVIC U JUVENTUSU
Broj jedan Partizana je emisare Juventusa, kao i mnogih evropskih klubova, zainteresovao jos na evropskom sampionatu mladih reprezentacija u Nemackoj minulog leta, kada je zablistao upravo protiv Italije i postigao gol, a zatim u istom ritmu nastavio da nosi plave do finala. Nastavilo se, potom, posmatranje iz daljine, ali sjajne igre u kontinuitetu Simona Vukcevica privukle su Torineze da, na kraju, dodju u Beograd i golim okom se uvere u kvalitete Partizanovog nezadrzivog asa.

Za lice mesta za snimanje Vukcevica, izaslanici Juventusa su izabrali Zemun, pa su se proslog vikenda nasli na tribinama stadiona u Gornjoj varosi. Navodno, Italijani su bili jako zadovoljni partijom crno-bele zvezde u usponu, a pogotovo osmehe odobravanja i aplauze nisu stedeli posle drugog gola Partizana, kada je Simon maestralnim fintama izbacio iz igre kompletnu odbranu Zemunaca i kao na tacni posluzio Cirica, koji je matirao domacina. Torinezi su otisli zadovoljni. (Novosti)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Full of bullshit.....c'mon,they did some shit over here too so fckin what? I don't care if he's serb,bosnian,slovenian,albanian(Im not in love witn any of you to be honest) if he is a good player,I would welcome him with open arms....

FYI,Suker and Mijatovic are best friends,during bomb raid on Belgrade,Mijatovic took his family to Zagreb,in Boban's house to make them safe.....so stories about "money onley" are bullshit.....
    Good stuff Barkuss, Amash needs to grow up a bit here.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Berbatov ] ++
    Amash shame on you dude! Your misbehaviour show the Balkans states in othe light:(

thats what i am saying too. even if sometimes i joke about it, i would never hate somebody just because of their nationality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)