Juventus after Serbian starlet Simon Vukcevic (3 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

U can say whatever u want now but everyone can see in your previous posts what have u been calling crap. Milosevic now in Hague is telling that he is innocent but whole world saw what he has done
:wallbang:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Boksic ] ++
did anybody watch the game lats night between Italy and Serbia?? how did Simon Vukevic play?

i read the match report on football italia website, the lad sounded lively and seemed to have a good game.
I tried, the game was at exactly 2h by C.E.T but some annoyances occure,so the live coverage was ended.
Anyway ,I heard that Mirko Vucinic scored ,giving the lead for serbia&montenegro at '25min of the game

Nov 15, 2004
i was at the game last night and Vukevic played amazingg!!!! his fottwork was brilliant he single handedly controled the first half...the only thing was he didnt seem to be tall,but he was built
but i was happy italy came back and tied the game...but i would say this guy is amazing and we should try and get him before other teams see how good he really is

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Anyway ,I heard that Mirko Vucinic scored ,giving the lead for serbia&montenegro at '25min of the game
Yeah and it was Vukcevic who set up the goal.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JUVE_CANADA ] ++
i was at the game last night and Vukevic played amazingg!!!! his fottwork was brilliant he single handedly controled the first half...the only thing was he didnt seem to be tall,but he was built
but i was happy italy came back and tied the game...but i would say this guy is amazing and we should try and get him before other teams see how good he really is
Good to hear.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Well Vukcevic is 179cm ,Emerson is also 179,Blasi 178,Nedved 177,seems quite enough.
Anyway,listan,I really don't respect the domestic players I meen from serbia&montenegro,because the domestic league sucks(and I prefer Italian players in Juve),but honestly that Vukcevic guy is really dangerous.:D

Anyway,Paul,who played for the Azzurri,I heard that only Blasi was in the squad from all the players of the first 3 seria a teams(which means Juve,milan,inter).
Gila wasn't there?

Nov 15, 2004
italy played mostly young players and no big name players were there..the only big names were peruzzi,luca toni,oddo and chiellini
there were lots of players playing there first international game for italy like lucarelli, who scored the tieing goal.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
italy played mostly young players and no big name players were there..the only big names were peruzzi,luca toni,oddo and chiellini
there were lots of players playing there first international game for italy like lucarelli, who scored the tieing goal.
Ok,but Chiellini isn't big name,he might be in the future.
I heard that Blasi received a red card at '31min.
I also heard that Grosso showed his potential,is that true?

Nov 15, 2004
ya they had these canadian ref's who didn't no what they were doing, one of the linesman was a ref at one fo my soccer games to weeks ago. but anyways grosso did play pretty good, you could tell the new guyz were trying there hardest

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ya they had these canadian ref's who didn't no what they were doing, one of the linesman was a ref at one fo my soccer games to weeks ago. but anyways grosso did play pretty good, you could tell the new guyz were trying there hardest
So,maybe after Colina retires,he may come to your place and find a new job replacing that ref from your soccer games? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)