• Serie B

• Serie C1

• Lower

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Jus_Juve said:
If we play in Serie B, it is the end.

All the players will go, except for an old Del Piero perhaps. We may never recover from it again, we will lose all revenues, sponsors, supporters, TV rights, merchandices.

Everything will be lost. Even if we manage to come back to Serie A again, we will have to do it with youth and relatively unknown players. We will never be able to attract players of calibre of nedved, vieira, ibra, emerson again.

So for those who think going to Serie B is no big deal, think again. Juve's status will be like that of Nottingham Forest (former European Champions now lingering in the wrong end of the English Division) and will no longer be considered one of Europe's elite clubs.

Think about it !!!!
Bollocks. If we go to Serie B, we'll be top of Serie A in 2007/2008.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Dominic said:
Demotion could cost us hundreds of millions, you know.
What people are failing to acknowledge is our huge fan base in Italy. Sure a lot of them will stop supporting Juventus, but it's not like we're suddenly Genoa. Besides there will always be this aura of succes surrounding Juventus. Milan recovered and so will we.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Matteo.. said:
Bollocks. If we go to Serie B, we'll be top of Serie A in 2007/2008.

Then we will be like Parma or Lazio, we may never see the Serie A title and UCL again. Because the players we will have will most likely be unknown or youth players.

Think and not be shallow minded

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
All my life, Juve is my hope, my passion. In the end it turns out to be nothing but pain and illusion.

All is lost....My heart bleeds....

The day Juve died is the day the phone allegations leaked out....

Now Juve are considered the mafias, thieves, and whatever bad things people can come up with.

In the future when ever if we manage to win sometihng, people will doubt us. So whats the point....

Soccer fans around the world will look at us with wary eyes as to why we support such a corrupt club....

Life and soccer will never be the same again I tell you....

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    Marty, will you keep the forums if Juventus got demoted?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)