• Serie A

• Serie B

• Serie C1

• Lower

Results are only viewable after voting.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
To all the people that are going on about how their lives are ruined : You guys are bitches.

You're clearly not a real football fan if you cannot deal with one unsuccessful season. You've supposedly supported Juve all your lives, yet somehow being a mid-table serie A team is unfathomable. 99.9% of all the other club teams in europe are mid-table or less, or not even in serie B. If you can't follow Juve into serie B, you're worthless, and don't deserve to watch football at all, because you're spoiled to happen to follow a team that's never had any real troubles.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I've to be agree with you Sebi.
There's a lot of people who support a team just beacuse they're a "winning team" as Barça now. That's the reason I think than more of the 50% of Barça fans are fans just because Barça is a "winning team", and they have Ronaldinho...
Football is about tears and joy.
That's the reason beacuse the football is the sport more beautiful in the world.
And the real fans appears when the team has bad or dark times. In good times any fucker can wear a jersey and "being" the number one fan.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
To all the people that are going on about how their lives are ruined : You guys are bitches.

You're clearly not a real football fan if you cannot deal with one unsuccessful season. You've supposedly supported Juve all your lives, yet somehow being a mid-table serie A team is unfathomable. 99.9% of all the other club teams in europe are mid-table or less, or not even in serie B. If you can't follow Juve into serie B, you're worthless, and don't deserve to watch football at all, because you're spoiled to happen to follow a team that's never had any real troubles.
This is another of those powerful posts which brings the Juve spirit. Wonderful.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
swag said:
I tell you, Sebi is wise beyond his years. No wonder why I want to be him when I grow up. :agree:

:lol2:

ZhiXin said:
This is another of those powerful posts which brings the Juve spirit. Wonderful.
Juve spirit?? I was talking about the Yay Area Hyphy Movement :confused:

Geof

May 14, 2004
Matteo.. said:
Moggi already admitted imprisoning Paperesta and assigning refs for certain games. He even named the games and the referees.
that's the crucial thing. What whas the responsability of Moggi, and what was the responsability of Juventus?
As a lawyer, this must be exciting stuff!!

My guess is that Moggi will have a big fine. So will Juve.

Italy wins the WC, and everyone is happy.

Degen

May 16, 2006
Hi !
I'd guess they shall be in A even next season. Because I'd like to know who is going to put them to B ?? If actually the chief of the Serie A and President of Milan is involved and additionally as they suppose the FIGC itself I think there is no one with a moralic sober background to decide about this club. OVer here in Germany we had the Bet Issue some time ago and most of the football fans only accepted the decisions of the DFB ( the German FIGC) because this institution seems to be ok. But how can the FIGC having members to be involved say to Juventus yeah Serie B we'll we took your money but we are the good ones.
Additionally I some people are going to protect the bianconeri because if the relegate Juventus what will prevent the club or some accused members or assosciates from telling all ? How come that there are 8 clubs involved ? How come that Milan is pointing at Juventus while their own tranfer of Nesta was arranged via the GEA [the player agency by the son of Moggi....] ...
If the Vecchia Signora goes all of them will follow.

SO it would be wise to punish the club with 6 minus points at the begin of next years season and to continue.

@ someone who said that even if we come up again people would dobut our victories..
Today it appears to be an open secret that ALL big clubs are the favourites of the referes. I'd like to see only once the true balance sheet of C.F. Real Madrid. No one can ever tell me that they really have that amount of money but all the world loves this club or look at O.M. and even Milan. People tend to forget it .

FORZA JUVE

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Jus_Juve said:
If we play in Serie B, it is the end.

All the players will go, except for an old Del Piero perhaps. We may never recover from it again, we will lose all revenues, sponsors, supporters, TV rights, merchandices.

Everything will be lost. Even if we manage to come back to Serie A again, we will have to do it with youth and relatively unknown players. We will never be able to attract players of calibre of nedved, vieira, ibra, emerson again.

So for those who think going to Serie B is no big deal, think again. Juve's status will be like that of Nottingham Forest (former European Champions now lingering in the wrong end of the English Division) and will no longer be considered one of Europe's elite clubs.

Think about it !!!!
That's bullshit. All the players will go? You do know that the players are under contract here at Juve, right? They can't just up and leave. The club has a say in whether they go or not and though I'm sure that Juve wouldn't deny anyone a move there are a lot of players who would be more than happy to play for a club like Juventus, even in Serie B. The players who actually love the club like Del Piero, Pessotto, Birindelli and Zambrotta would stay and so would Balzaretti, Zalayeta and maybe Cannavaro and Thuram. Serie B cannot kill Juventus.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
as much as it would really like to believe you guys who are talking about 'loyalty' and fighting for juve; I don't think you get it right. IF we should get relegated to serie B, this will be a VERY VERY hard knock down for Juve. Of course there are contracts, of corse players cannot simply leave but guess what; I'd like to see one of you guys who can explain to me where to get the millions to pay all those players, especially if we don't even have a single sponsor at the moment. If we get relegated it will actually be Juve itself who will be forced to sell the players. And how bad will it be to give someone like zambrotta, emerson or mutu away to a team like milan, or roma... this hurts really bad, and will hurt the Association of Juve even more.
I'm sure we will manage to build up a pretty good youth squad, with some of our own players, and some new players (unknown, young players) and I'm also pretty sure that we will manage to get to Serie A again pretty soon. (Probably the next season) But what next??? Then you stand there in serie A, and you guys really think we will be dominating the league again?! Of course not. Because in the meantime, teams like Milan, Inter, Roma, will have earned a hundred times as much money as we did. They probably even have our former players in their squad. And you think we will be able to beat them. Impossible...

The only hope i have is that we stay in A. But this hope is fading... (Any1 knows when we will know for sure, btw??) If we get relegated it will be a very tough period for Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)