Juve Youth System !!!!!! (6 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
hi all .............

really a lot of times am thinking about the roma players specialy De Rossi and look to parma...and its enough that there products are Buffon and Cana...also the smaller teams are talented productive.....am then thinking and asking why Juve don't do same which is less costly and really if Roma and Parma are of the same level of Juventus regarding manegment and over all club strategy....i don't wonder that Roma and Parma they will win CL and Seria A plenty times.....why why we are not like them:down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Yeah, its a shame. I think this problem causes young talents to think twice before joining Juventus FC. They will just get loaned to a smaller club :p

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
But where exactly in the standings are Roma and parma?

I doo agree to an extent tho, it would be nice to have a few more homegown players, but I dont find it essential.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
maybe not essential but can help the club on budget since we dont need to buy much expensive players

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
i don't think parma have very good youth system they usually buy young players b4 ( 1 step ) other clubs let's say competing clubs , and they give them the opportunity ,, i would agree with topic if u were talking about atalanta

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
A simple question deserves a simple answer.

Why are we not like Roma and Parma who produce good youth players? Because we don't have to. We have the money to buy the players we need once they are good enough to play for Juve, putting your faith in a bunch of youth players is very risky. Roma and Parma do it because they have no choice but they only do it because they've been forced into this by a awful financial management. Before they were in this crisis, they bought their players just like Juve and Milan.

OP
Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    sorry Martin .... i think we have ....but inefficient....look at this

http://www.juvesoccerschool.com/index.html?area=juniversity&pag=home

but i think we can say it's not easy to have something like this...look at the schools around....i think they PSV, Eindhoven, Parma, porto and Roma are the best....we don't hear about man united or real or inter..etc

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    depending on youth system would be good if u only plan to impress the local fans... but as a club who expect to win the league on short term basis every season, its more time effective to use already polished talents..

OP
    Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    depending on youth system would be good if u only plan to impress the local fans... but as a club who expect to win the league on short term basis every season, its more time effective to use already polished talents..
    THE THING ISN'T as like that aressandro10 , youth system must supply the team by new bloods ...but we can't say we have one champoins supply...we can buy...we can let our youngs come up...but why why we just toooooooooooooooo dependent on the market for example cassano...why why we don't have our system that filed cassano !!! any way...hope we can beat inter next sunday

OP
    Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
    if u have money ... live ur life...
    money in juve budget :confused::confused:.....
    look how we suffer till we buy a player and we talk a bout 4.2 milions or 2.1 not Galaxy No....

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Juve have a reputation for not giving youngsters a chance and other clubs do, it means the more talented youngster perfer to go where they'll stand a chance

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    Most of our youngsters didnt have their chances becoz we always got better and experience players upfront... we cant really field Chiellini ahead of Zambrotta, and Olivera ahead of Nedved....

Given that Juventus is always a side challenging success, it would be very hard for the management team to field an unproven product....

Poor youngsters anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)