Juve Youth System !!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
When I saw Juve-Lazio, there's an advertisement about Juve Soccer School. Anyone could tell me further about the school? is that a soccer school for public like Ajax soccer academy?:) Are there any posibilities to play in the squad if there's a young potential player in that school?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Thats the whole point of it Febrina, they use those soccer schools to scout youngsters, it is easily then wandering the streets looking for kids playing, so yes if a youngster was deemed to have enough potential they'd probably be asked if they'd like to join the 'proper' Juve academy, although I dont have much faith in there youth system, I believe that there youngster could be good enough, but its really whether they get the chance!

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Thats the whole point of it Febrina, they use those soccer schools to scout youngsters, it is easily then wandering the streets looking for kids playing, so yes if a youngster was deemed to have enough potential they'd probably be asked if they'd like to join the 'proper' Juve academy, although I dont have much faith in there youth system, I believe that there youngster could be good enough, but its really whether they get the chance!
I get your point, Nic, thanks :)
Btw, I always like how AS Roma manage their primavera players, and how they struggle to compete with another player in the 1st team. They have a good mental and good capability too, that's what really impressed me much.

Alex

May 1, 2004
surely Juve could impliment a Zidane's and Pavon's policy like Madrid. Over the years their youth system has discovered Raul, Portillo, Pavon, Raul Bravo and many others on the rise.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
i honestly think portillo, pavon and raul bravo are over-rated. its just because they play for real. look at portillo now, he cant even compete with that crappy striker (Rigano i think) at fiorentina.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
surely Juve could impliment a Zidane's and Pavon's policy like Madrid. Over the years their youth system has discovered Raul, Portillo, Pavon, Raul Bravo and many others on the rise.
and look what real won since they start using them regularly..;)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Young players are hungry and eager to show their worth. It is not a bad idea to play them sometimes in games like against tel aviv :D or sub in a couple from the youth side when we are leading like 3-0 and 20min left in the game...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
hi all .............

really a lot of times am thinking about the roma players specialy De Rossi and look to parma...and its enough that there products are Buffon and Cana...also the smaller teams are talented productive.....am then thinking and asking why Juve don't do same which is less costly and really if Roma and Parma are of the same level of Juventus regarding manegment and over all club strategy....i don't wonder that Roma and Parma they will win CL and Seria A plenty times.....why why we are not like them:down:
ok these are the youth school for the big teams.. if there is any good young player, the big teams buy them ;)

But juve has now an own academy for football, I think that is new.. there are more Information on juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)