Juve want Pazzini and Montolivo (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They say Pazzini(1984) is the next Del Piero and Montolivo(1985) the next Totti. I hope they are right. They played with Atalanta.

GIANPAOLO PAZZINI
Born: Pescia (PT) 02/08/1984
Height m. 1.80
Weight kg. 74
Number 29

RICCARDO MONTOLIVO
Born Caravaggio (BG) 18/01/1985
Height m. 1.81
Weight kg. 65
Number 18

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I didn't know these two kids weren't signed by someone already. I got to see them play on TV a few times, and they are impressive, especially Pazzini. RAI International never tells you if these young players are already signed by larger clubs or not, just like Luis Jimenez isn't signed by anyone, either.

Juve will probably be looking at a 2 year loan for these kids if they sign them. Atalanta's knocking on the door of promotion.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
i thougt Chiumento is the next del piero??

No ! Chiumiento is the current Del Piero

Pazzini is the next Del Piero

and Del Piero isn't Del Piero really

phew ! glad we got that cleared

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

:ignorant:
:D... looks like you took the effort to break the ice ;)

look.. we know next to nothing about these two and just spilling the only info i know bout them okay.. u might never play computer games and you hold them at the lowest degree, but if you play Championship Manager series by Eidos, you know that they have an excellant player potential and ability assesment database. Not that i ment that we must beleive all of em, but i just posted that to put those two players into perspective. Thats not much of an info for u but .. how much info really we have on this two to begin with?...

this is not an retialation.. so cool down...

Sep 28, 2002
hahaha, it worked.
i do play cm and i do know that pazzini is great there. but it IS rather ignorant to say that cm is the best way to tell if a player will be good. that's certainly not true.

now serge saw them play and tells they are good. this might be a good indication how are they, not .

end.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Vil, I have seen them play a few times, like I said, and they usually play a 4-3-3 with Montolivo on the left and Pazzini on the right

The key thing to understand here, is despite their young age, they are still receiving first team status this late in the season with a promotion on the line for Atalanta.

That alone speaks volumes.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I didn't take it that way.

Grab a beer or something, Bro:D:D

Barkuss, It's high time that Juve starts investing in these kids again and give them an opportunity, especially if they are in their own backyard.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
I didn't take it that way.

Grab a beer or something, Bro:D:D

Barkuss, It's high time that Juve starts investing in these kids again and give them an opportunity, especially if they are in their own backyard.
Tell that to Moggi.......But Im for a project to take a 3 youngstres for each position in the squad and try to eject them in orbit. Its not too good to have too much hot-prospects cuz we might become Parma and we dont want that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)