Juve want Pazzini and Montolivo (1 Viewer)

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Pazzini is a good player. I think he would be a great signing. Montolivo in the other hand is not as great in my opinion.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
both did not do anything in roma match , toni was the main man
Roma dominated most of the match, Toni just dived a lot. I agree, Montolivo didn't really do anything, but then again, Fiorentina really didn't do that much either. Pazzini and Montolivo are both great players, and IMO, would be great signings, especially if there is a Zalayeta swap.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Montolivo makes Viola pledge - March 21, 2007

Azzurrini midfielder Riccardo Montolivo has spoken of his desire to build a career at Fiorentina, but maintains that he’s in no rush to renew his contract.

The Milan-born ex-Atalanta star has been a key figure for the Viola this term, prompting speculation from some sources that he may consider a lucrative summer move.

However, Montolivo is enjoying life at the Stadio Artemio Franchi and is determined to spell out his priorities even though he is delaying negotiations over possibly renewing his contract until 2012.

“There’s no hurry to sign even though I’ve decided that I want to stay in this city for a long time,” he declared.

With the Gigliati’s 15-point Calciopoli handicap long eradicated, the priority for Montolivo and his colleagues now is securing European football for next season.

“To get into the UEFA Cup would be fantastic and a historic achievement,” he enthused.

“We’re still not up there with the giants, but we’re a young side on the right track and we don’t get outclassed by anyone.”

:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)