Juve want Pazzini and Montolivo (2 Viewers)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
both did not do anything in roma match , toni was the main man
What ? , actually Pazzini didn't play any minute in Roma match yesterday ..

and you said Toni was the main man ? what about his fool pass to Mutu that was going to lead Viola to their first goal ?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Well if they can't find a starting place in Fiorentina how are they gonna get one in Juventus?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I don't rate Pazzini, we don't need another talented support striker anyway.. quite the opposite.

Montolivo could be a good player in the future. I think he'd be overpriced though, we'd be paying for his reputation of being talented(and also fiorentina won't sell cheap to a rival) instead of actually his quality.

So all in all I think we should go for neither.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well if they can't find a starting place in Fiorentina how are they gonna get one in Juventus?
Montolivo is a starter for Fiorentina and I wouldn't even consider Pazzini as Mutu and Toni have the best partnership in Europe atm.
I don't rate Pazzini, we don't need another talented support striker anyway.. quite the opposite.

Montolivo could be a good player in the future. I think he'd be overpriced though, we'd be paying for his reputation of being talented(and also fiorentina won't sell cheap to a rival) instead of actually his quality.

So all in all I think we should go for neither.
For Montolivo his price would be very high but imo he is the best young talent in Italy.If we can get him in a decent price then i think we should go for him.To me 10m should be the limit.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Montolivo and Pazzini were options we looked at two years ago and passed up in favour of other options, and I cannot see why we would purchase them now especially with these inflated prices. Fiorentina are in a far better position to negotiate with us over the pair, after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)