Juve wallpapers (8 Viewers)

Maldini

Feb 18, 2007
Thats very kind of you bozi but could you dig out those which are less humiliating ps:Fioretrecolori i really love your wallpapers if you dont have milan walpapers could u Redisign those but instead of juve players make it milan players i'l o u PLEASE

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Thats very kind of you bozi but could you dig out those which are less humiliating ps:Fioretrecolori i really love your wallpapers if you dont have milan walpapers could u Redisign those but instead of juve players make it milan players i'l o u PLEASE
Who the hell are you, anyway???

Maldini

Feb 18, 2007
No disrespect to you alltagsheld or all the members i've been browsing through forums looking for wallpapers and i came across to some that i like so i asked about them sorry for any inconvenience.
fioretrecolori could you please email me [email protected]
thanx

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
@maldini what kind of wallpaper are you looking for, it might just help if you were able to point out some pictures or players you would like to have in it.
you see most of us don't have that many Milan related pictures in storage, except of course the 6-1 thrashing ;)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
No disrespect to you alltagsheld or all the members i've been browsing through forums looking for wallpapers and i came across to some that i like so i asked about them sorry for any inconvenience.
fioretrecolori could you please email me [email protected]
thanx
I did not mean to offend you, I was just wondering why you went straight to this thread asking for wallpapers whithout telling us with what kind of person we're dealing with? Welcome, Maldini! :pint:

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
@Maldini thanx for the love, the only wallpapers i've designed of milan players either they playing for the azzurri or off the pitch(oddo, nesta, maldini, gattuso, gila and pirlo) r those cool?
And you juventini what do u guys think of my wallpapers?

Maldini

Feb 18, 2007
@Allatgsheld im a peace loving tifoso and just missing our favourite opponents serie a is not the same wit out u guys cant wait for the big dogs to return! @GoldenH wallpapers of any milan players will do if u can make the 1-6 walpers look good thats cool. @Bisco thanx for the effort man! @Fioretrecolori those will do thanx could u please email them to me. PS: ThanK you all! bringtheheatnextseason!

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
@fioretrecolori your wallpapers are very impressive, you've used a lot of tought and heart in making them, a great combo imo.
keep up the good work:pint:

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
my avatar? of course i made it :), i also made the wallpaper pictured here, and i've got a few wallpapers as "work in progress" i just need to find some inspiration to be able to finalize them.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
GoldenH those are pretty cool i downloaded the other 1 do u have the bigger one of your avatar are u using photoshop or something?

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
GoldenH those are pretty cool i downloaded the other 1 do u have the bigger one of your avatar are u using photoshop or something?
I use Photoshop, to the extent my skills allow ;), about the avatar, i have a bigger one of it, but Im sorry, I will not be sharing it, no offense:), i'll probably be posting a couple of new creations in a couple of days to compensate the avatar issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)