Juve to sacrifice Nedved? (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I have a dirty feeling, Nedved is off this season. Atleast thats what it seemed like the way Giraudo was speaking after analysing Juve's losses in their account books.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
if we're gonna have to sell players to make up for the financial loss then i don't know where we're gonna get the money to spend on new ones:down:

Aug 1, 2003
Maybe they're investing to make better profits- spend money on academies, stadiums and all, but from those academies and all we'll gain more profit than we had.

Does that make sense? :confused:
I'm sure our financial troubles aren't that bad and we still have money to spare for new players. The key is investing wisely.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Chelsea got 25 milion pounds offer for Nedved refused coz Nedved`s wife didnt wanted to go and live in London :LOL:.
Hope Neddy`s wife doesnt want to go to Barcelona :D.....

NO NO NO NO NO NO.........we MUST NOT sell Neddy..............NEDDY & ALEX are our best players.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i'd sell di vaio before trezeguet. and besides, trez is only 26/27 years old, i'm sure someone will correct me:D

we'll see how nedved plays for the rest of the season. he isnt play like he was last season, well under form at the moment. so i think he will leave.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
and why not go for Buffon, thuram and zambrotta and officially sell every star we have:(

Di Vaio will still get picked up and will still give us plenty of cash. you'll never get 21 million back for di vaio anyway, so might as well sell him or swap him. i wouldnt mind using him to get the likes of stam and say a player like Oddo as well. who knows, Di Vaio plus tudor or cash might get that deal for us.

I wouldnt replace di vaio with chevanton as we need someone to be pure back up for trez. that means a tall striker with the same characteristics as trez...ie. target man upfront. Zlatan springs to mind, maybe even Cipriani if he keeps up his form. Keep in mind, this guy was brilliant before doing his knee.

i dont see why we need to sell two stars. if nedved is sold, hopefully it will be for a large amount and we can work around that. we must remember that we will be losing many players over the summer so we'll have to replace them as well. so dont expect moggi to replace everyone with stars.

Sep 28, 2002
del piero wont be sold wether you want that or not. besides, selling all of them would hae terrible effect on team, losing leading striker, leading player and leader of the team in general. bring all the goods you cant get we'd be worse than chelsea are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)