Juve to sacrifice Nedved? (1 Viewer)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    Yeah, I am aware of that Fli. I just put Tudor, Legro and Maresca in there because I have no idea who, if anyone, will replace them. I put Rosicky in there because he's the most probably replacement if we lose Neddy.

But IMO it could work, two defensive Midfielders to win the balls, and two cb's that would always stay back. SO basically, we'd always attack with 6 or 7 players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Lets face it. Neddy isnt going to get ne better than what he is. If the offer is spectacular we shud sell. We've done it in the past, and theres no reason why we wouldnt do it again. A player plus cash deal wud be the way to go. Considering the player, would be a defender lile puyol for instance, that wud free up some more cash to pick up another couple of quality defenders and Neddy's replacement who imo shud be Pablo Aimar.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    tacchinardi in place of maresca. mexes in place of tudor. should do just about fine :D
    I personaly would just work on the D a bit and replace Tacchi in the line up. Maresca could stay, as a midfield playmaker, someone that can play a great pass organize a coumnter attack, etc, but stays around the middle of the pitch, doesnt go forwards as much as areal playmaker.

Jul 28, 2002
    That formation would be a very very effective formation as long as they all kno the rules, one full back pushes up at the time, Tac stays back permanantly, Enzo limits his runs forward, Rosicky needs to do a neddy, Sav and Micc look after the atacking wings but also switch inside to supprt Trez, who MUST be an aerial threat, but also hussle as much as possible, ready to rediriect play on the deck.

A complicated but effective formation.

My team use it, i play in enzo's very lazy position :cool:

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    Yeah, I see what you're getting at. Maybe we should drop Camo and play them two as left and right wide forward respectivly. We'd need a more attacking right back tho

I was thinking something along these lines:
    Code:
              Trezeguet
    Saviola               Miccoli

Rosicky

Maresca Tacchinardi

Zambrotta Tudor Legro Trabelsi

Buffon
    I like where you've gone with this, but I would put Maresca instead of Rosicky, and Appiah instead of Maresca...

Jul 28, 2002
    If enzo was more mobile it would work.

Pedretti would be nice to partner Enzo in dm. Appiah n Pedretti, with Ezno at Am would also work as they would have great mobility to cover for Enzo's lack of it :cool:

Enzo still Rocks:cool:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    he will 32 this year will he not? if barca offer puyol plus cash, we should consider it. i mean, van der vaart and rosicky have been rumoured to us apparently. either one is good for creativity, something we are missing right now in midfield. i would love to get one and keep nedved, but juve doesnt work like that.

main priority is defence, if we can get it to be solid, ie. puyol, thuram, stam and zambrotta, i dont think we would have any problems fielding appiah and maresca as DM.

i still would like to get trabelsi as well for right back as well.

after the game this morning, i think maresca, appiah, del piero ,miccoli, trez nedved can all play together providing we have a good defence.

a line up as such:

---------------buffon

trabelsi--thuram--stam---zambro

----nedved--maresca--appiah

-----micc------trez----del piero

DelSing

Apr 22, 2003
    Lets sell Trezegoal-less and neddy
    and buy
    Aimar + puyol + mexe + a new DM + a striker that will give us more attacking options.

Trezegoal is the best out there when converting scoring chance into goal, but our attacking option is really limited when he is on the field, and after 3yrs in serie A, the opponent knows him very well, and i didn't see any improvement from him as of 3 yrs ago

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    You knwo what, i dont think it would be a bad idea to sell Legro either. That guy is a huge liability imo.
    Very overrated.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    we are exposed now cuz we have a shit defence. we have no creativity cuz tacchinardi is forced to play due to our shit defence.

if we fix our defence up to be solid, seriously, why cant maresca and appiah control that midfield with having nedved using his high work rate to help them out as well. have miccoli and del piero to run a muck around and behind trezeguet...it sounds good to me.

we play defensive, and we are conceeded, we attack and they are conceeded, there is no differences these days imo. might as well use all our power and score havoc every game.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I'd play like this:
    ------------Del Piero-------Miccoli

-----------------------Nedved

-----------Maresca Appiah Camoranesi

Zambrotta-------------------------------Thuram
    -------------------Tudor---Ferrara

-----------------------Buffon

Everyone will say you need a tough big striker, but Lippi could just try it!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    I would never let Juve play 4-3-3, too weak in the midfield.
    It's a strategic reality that the formation must fit the team, not the other way around. Like it or not, our offence is our best asset and the midfield is the weakest link. A three-man midfield and a three-man attack complement the players we have better than most other formations.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    last time we played 4-3-3 was in 01/02,with salas,trezeguet and dp.

worked pretty well.

that,obviously,is not indication that it would work today,although it could;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    well yeah, with a 4-4-3, we wont have a keeper so i'm guessing we may lose heavily kaizer:D:D

yes we would be exposed with our weak defence. i mean, we would get at least 2 goals a game scored against us....oppppps, tahts happening now anyway...it cant get much worse.

play all your gun players, at let them score and play football, something which i dont juve is doing well at the moment...if we conceed goals, who cares...there is no diff right now is there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)