Juve to lose their stripes + possible new away kit (19 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i like that away top, its almost identical to the black lotto one from a few seasons ago.

Would be cool if that was our away top with the gold lettering. But not at the expense of our famous stripes

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
yeah, not bad at all. much better than this disgraceful red one we have now, but I'm sure you all agree and that it was unnecessary for me to say that.

But I will say that, because it can't be stated enough, can it..

and I won't can it.. I won't even put a sock in it..I'll..kick it! Back to the designer who made it. Happen. Thank You.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
KEEP THE FREAKING STRIPES YOU FOCKIN NIKE...

They can play all they want with away and 3rd jearsy but not the home. They can bend the stripes but they have to stay.

Sep 28, 2002
Jem83 said:
Received an e-mail just now..

Response - 04/25/2006 01:45 PM
Dear John,

We are sorry to hear that you do not like the redesign of the Juventus Jersey.

We always welcome feedback from consumers and appreciate that you took the time to contact us. Nike's heritage is based on technically designed athletic
products to enhance performance. It is through input from consumers like
yourself that we are able to improve our products.

Your feedback has been passed on to the proper departments. We appreciate your support of Nike.

Sincerely,

Lisa
Nike

... :shifty:
hear hear people, do you thing!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Boksic said:
i like that away top, its almost identical to the black lotto one from a few seasons ago.

Would be cool if that was our away top with the gold lettering. But not at the expense of our famous stripes
aye that was a bloody nice top, all black away is alright, but they gotta have the stripes on the home top

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Notice the goalie jersey. They are implementing the split in the centre design. Anyway I can live with the all black with a gold outline. Nice combo, but the Tamoil logo holds absolutely no place on that kit. Even the colours are affecting the look.

Doesnt change my overall opinion though, that being: fuck Nike.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
mark77 said:
Rumour going around is that Juve's away kit will be all black like this new Portugal NT jersey.

Funny, because the Portugal NT anti-racism jerseys they wore last year look identical to the home kit they're proposing for Juve next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)