Juve to lose their stripes + possible new away kit (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
oh dear god no........that is so ugly nick might buy one to deflect attention away from his face lol

seriously though if the new top is like that then i will not be buying a new one this year

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
It looks kinda nice......

for a sub par, newbie team with no trophies!!

Damn Right...IT just ain't Juventus!! This season's red was un-Juventus like enough why add more fire? We've put up with alot already.

Nike, try again please, the black away is fine, we look deadly but the home one is just Circus-Circus stuff man!

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
What's going on with Nike?Are they crazy and try to show that they are modern?

Where are the old cappa jerseys, or at least nike's 2005 jerseys?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
TBH I don't mind the kit itself, it's just the concept of throwing away our tradition that's ticking me off. Juve = black and white stripes.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Why can't we again make our kits like Notts County having the main colour as the black not the white??

Look at their jersey for the next season 2006/2007:

Sep 28, 2002
Jeeks said:
In what way is this something official?
its not official and wont be official till the end of july at least but the thing is that since we started working with nike the rumours and designs of the new jersey usually surface around this time of year. and in all three years the only rumour that was incorrect was about this year's red away jersey. supposedly the green stripe was supposed to go through the middle of the jersey, not on the left side. go figure.

hopefully the triade will show their bollocks this time.. :pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)