Juve to lose their stripes + possible new away kit (2 Viewers)

Adp_club

Born Juventino
Feb 4, 2006
the best way we can fight the nike empire is to stop buying their shirts. C'mon guys let's threaten them with their own weapon....Let's send a clear warning to the Nike guys (along with the petition) that the Juventinos won't stand such crap.It's been a bad enough season...but this is the LIMIT. these corporate assholes is that they don't understand our emotions as fans. Money,money,money that's all they care for

Buy on AliExpress.com

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
I dont understand NIKE.

if you have seen the worldcup national teams NIKE kits and next year Arsinal nad ManU kits you would realise that they are heading twoard a retro (old fationed) looks

on the other hand they want juve to loose the stipes which IMO resembels the retro style.

i think the pressure is on because both Barca and Atlatico agreed to loose the stripes for the halves.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
They don't want a retro look at all. They simply want all Nike team's jerseys to be instantly recognisable as Nike. They started that trend back in 2003, when every Nike shirt had a weird 'anti-sweat' part at the bottom.

Jul 28, 2002
Nike ass banditos they merely got the Anti-racism kit out of the bin and stuck a juve sticker on it.....crap.

Jul 28, 2002
tassard said:
I can say that Adidas make the best kits
Naah man, Puma or Kappa make the best imho.

Addidas dont have real curves, the ones they do still seem very rigid.

Jul 28, 2002
Simple formula for a great juve kit.

1. Black and white.
2. Narrow multiple stripes
3.The most crucial thing we have lacked lately....big fat white collar.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I am more than happy for Nike to make their "Retro" kits as this seems to be their new theme.

But why not make a "retro" juve top similar to the strip #10 has posted and has in his avatar

Jul 28, 2002
I agree, im all for the new fangled retro theme....lets hope they jus stick a tamoil logo on the one i posted. :D

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Though tradition says we should use white shorts, I have always preferred black ones. Our two greatest kits IMO were the 1997-1998 and the 2002-2003 home jerseys. As for Juventus looking better with fewer stripes, I also tend to agree. I'd use three black stripes in fact. Half black half white simply isn't an option, despite the fact it might look alright.

Jul 28, 2002
97-98 ones were nigh on perfect if i remember correctly...especially as my only home one is of that exact vintage.

On the fat stripes, i dont really like them imho, as they dont have the real "striped" affect.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
#10 said:
97-98 ones were nigh on perfect if i remember correctly...especially as my only home one is of that exact vintage.

On the fat stripes, i dont really like them imho, as they dont have the real "striped" affect.
It doesn't breathe Juventus, I admit that.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Matteo10 said:
Though tradition says we should use white shorts, I have always preferred black ones. Our two greatest kits IMO were the 1997-1998 and the 2002-2003 home jerseys. As for Juventus looking better with fewer stripes, I also tend to agree. I'd use three black stripes in fact. Half black half white simply isn't an option, despite the fact it might look alright.
What about the 2005 first kit?Did you like this?Imo that was very good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)