Juve to lose their stripes + possible new away kit (20 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Shhiiiit nike nigga purple mac dre wat thizzz we is is what thizz daayumm nike fucka a nigga kutthroat killa we gotta thizz before the dance kill shit nike E-40 catenaccio forza tupac east west nothern east side of kazakhstan shevchenko bust a nut on nike president shit triple stack roll a dolla do a line das right check it giraudo bang

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Here is another design of the new nike jersey...i like it but not for the home jersey, you just cant fuck with tradition, its called TRADITION for a reason, stupid nike bastards.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I say FUCK NO. We need away with the colors all together, let's go for a solid orange jersey at home, and purple kits with mac dre on the front for away

Wear 1 piece green under armour for CL

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Even if it happens it won't exactly be the first time in history that we've ditched the stripes so its not as radical as many would think...

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
But still, the reason why Nike asked us is because they want all their striped teams (Barcelona, Atletico) to have this new design - thus making the shirts instantly recognisable (spelling?) as Nike.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
@ Don Des: I think the current direction the club is taking, is by itself pretty overwhelming. And this change whether justified or not (not as far as I'm concerned), is only adding to the complications we're besieged with at this point.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Jem83 said:
NEWSFLASH - JUST IN

Nike proposes another new logo

This cant be true? can it? looks more like a joke more than anything.... if they are really interested in the clubs future plans, they may as well design new boots for zlatan as well which allows him to hit the ball on target. If this is true, then these guys are really starting to piss me off.:mad:.. however the logo just looks a complete joke, so ill wait for some official confirmation before I go and burn down the nike headquaters.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Don't worry PhRoZeN, not true at all.
It's just that I wouldn't find it surprising if it was..

The logo is the badge of an American Juve supporters' branch.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Good point Fliakis but they should leave our god damn shirts alone!

HEY! NIKE! LEAVE THEM SHIRTS ALOOONE!

ALL IN ALL WE JUST WANT STRIPES WHEN WE'RE KICKIN THE BAAALL!!

ALL IN ALL WE JUST WANT S...

Ok, I'll stop :p

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This reminds me of the budweiser advert here in uk, where they say.. u do the football.. "we do the beer".. how ironic its fellow comptariots certainly dont believe in that.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Received an e-mail just now..

Response - 04/25/2006 01:45 PM
Dear John,

We are sorry to hear that you do not like the redesign of the Juventus Jersey.

We always welcome feedback from consumers and appreciate that you took the time to contact us. Nike's heritage is based on technically designed athletic
products to enhance performance. It is through input from consumers like
yourself that we are able to improve our products.

Your feedback has been passed on to the proper departments. We appreciate your support of Nike.

Sincerely,

Lisa
Nike

... :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)