Juve to bring back R.Baggio (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
One of the things about Baggio I really like are some of the stories from younger players who played alongside him -- about how he taught them that being a good player only got you so far without also being a good person...

That's exactly the kind of spirit this club needs right now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Sicilian Juve said:
I don't see how you can say he is not Juventino. I am a Bianconero because of watching him play for Juve. Forza Baggio
Sure, he was a great player, wonderful to watch, but not a *juventino*.
If I look back at his Juve career I see a Ballon d'Or, many goals, but also the scarf accident I wrote above, the fact he wasn't oh-so-happy when he got here, another scarf accident at his presentation,...
If you can understand Italian, you'll probably understand better my point of view reading this article this article

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think Baggio can become a Juventino if he comes back...sure he was no Del Piero who loves the club to death...but it doesn't mean he wouldn't be good for the Juventus org.

I came to love Juventus because of Roberto Baggio and I'll be thrillled if my fav player came back to my fav club. That would really brighten up the serie B scenario for me!

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
I think Baggio can become a Juventino if he comes back...sure he was no Del Piero who loves the club to death...but it doesn't mean he wouldn't be good for the Juventus org.

I came to love Juventus because of Roberto Baggio and I'll be thrillled if my fav player came back to my fav club. That would really brighten up the serie B scenario for me!

This is what I am saying also. I understand the scarf thing, but I guess what I am saying he got me interested in the team. He did wear the colors, and should be welcomed if he accepts the job( if offered).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)