Juve to allow Buffon exit? (1 Viewer)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Buffon can be replaced by another quality keeper, but as a symbol he's invaluable for Juventus. What impression would this give to Juve's transfer targets, and how would it affect the squad morale when you let one of your best players leave?

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
yes , we need both , del piero can guiding our youngster for 2 years again , and buffon is the symbol of our defense . lose both of them will make us like fiat panda , not ferrari :eyebrows: fu*k , i"m disguisted everytime read a statement from buffon"s agent , what's wrong with him ? stupid agent :faq1:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
We traded him for Cannavaro.
I didn't really get that. I mean, it's a good deal but I'm not so sure you should sell Carini if the alternative is being stuck with that hobo Chimenti. He looked and acted like a beggar on my street

Who is second in line now? Still Abbiati? (I know I am out of touch)

EDIT: I just remembered it's Mirante. He any good?

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I didn't really get that. I mean, it's a good deal but I'm not so sure you should sell Carini if the alternative is being stuck with that hobo Chimenti. He looked and acted like a beggar on my street

Who is second in line now? Still Abbiati? (I know I am out of touch)

EDIT: I just remembered it's Mirante. He any good?
as long as i know , our 2nd GK is belardi (ex.reggina) and the third is mirante , seem like very proming by far when replaced the suspended buffon .

abbiati , still in turin but already moved to our neighbour , il toro :D

Bojana

Jan 5, 2007
I totally understand his wish to join another top club in a better league, but what now we need is a loyal player who wouldnt leave us in a critical moments.. So it's no use keeping someone in a club who doesnt want to stay there

Aug 18, 2006
I don't think Buffon will leave. He wants to win the scudetto and hes a loyal player to Juventus. Juventus will be doing all they can to keep him so I think in the summer transfer windows they will be picking up players with alot of talent to help them have a chance at the championship. But if Buffon gets a great offer from another club who knows whats going to happen. But he'll probely put Juventus first and think whats best for them. I would like to see Buffon stay at Juvenuts since hes my hero and hes playing for a club that I have supported since I was small.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
I don't think Buffon will leave. He wants to win the scudetto and hes a loyal player to Juventus. Juventus will be doing all they can to keep him so I think in the summer transfer windows they will be picking up players with alot of talent to help them have a chance at the championship. But if Buffon gets a great offer from another club who knows whats going to happen. But he'll probely put Juventus first and think whats best for them. I would like to see Buffon stay at Juvenuts since hes my hero and hes playing for a club that I have supported since I was small.
Great post. Welcome aboard, amico mio :)

cajuvener

Dec 11, 2006
yeah buffon will do what you said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)