Juve still after Barzagli! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Jun 21, 2007
yeh i know he might be a little bit over the hill but i think everyone agrees that juve need a leader in defence and cannavara is one of the best around look what he did for the national team i think he has a good year or two at the highest level left and by then our youngsters woud have stepped up

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think this will be his last at the highest level, but no one can raelly know for sure. Milito for 18mil pounds + Canna is a tempting bid. Does this mean we've practically sealed the deal?

Jun 21, 2007
what does everyone think of this back four

LB=Chiellini CB=Barzagli CB=Grygera RB= Zebina

or Critisco as CB and Grygera pushed out to the Right
i just dont think we will sign both barzagli or militio or even cannavaro for that matter

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
the thing about barzagli is he's the only automatic heir to nesta/cannavaro in NT. and you all know how juve feels about homegrown player. get him.

the thing about milito is he's awesome good. young (always come with a price dont they?) get him. he's worth every penny.

the thing about canna is he's good too, but old. and his high wages. and he could go on maybe 2 yrs more if not one. NOOOOOO!

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Juventus will be the most motivated team next year. As sacchi said, We'll not play in Europe, plus we have two scudetto to bring back. So imagine with me how would be the spirit of a team like that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)