Juve still after Barzagli! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardtrick

King Of Transfer Market
Jun 13, 2007
Barzagli alone will not make a formidable defence.....we need 2 get him a reliable partner...Milito/Luisao?...how about Marquez at Barca?
Cannavaro is an emotional alternative,not a long term+viable one.....
Boumsong.....dunno?he has d build of a world-class defender,but like Legro he has failed to live up 2 expectation
All told,Secco n co need 2 work hard at getting at least one strong center_half
are saying that we should buy slowsao?

Buy on AliExpress.com

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Inter prepare Barzagli swoop Thursday 28 June, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Cristian Chivu moves closer to Barcelona, it has been suggested that Inter will turn their attention to Palermo’s Andrea Barzagli.

Reports in the Italian Press state that Nerazzurri officials are talking to their Sicilian counterparts in a bid to secure the services of the Azzurri stopper.

After three impressive campaigns with the Rosanero, Barzagli is believed to be keen to join one of Italy’s giants and has a close relationship with Marco Materazzi.

There were frequent reports linking the 26-year-old with Juventus last season and even rumours that the two sides had agreed a deal, but no contract was signed.

If Chivu signs for Barcelona it is anticipated that Inter officials will immediately table an offer for the Tuscan, who is seen as the heir to Fabio Cannavaro in the Azzurri set-up.

Meanwhile, Adriano has reportedly been the victim of an attempted blackmail scam while on holiday in Brazil.

Sources close to L’Imperatore insist that two men approached his agent threatening to frame the troubled star for drug dealing unless they received payment.

After the arrival of David Suazo, Adriano’s future is in the balance with rumours that he may be offered in a swap deal for Real Madrid’s Mahamadou Diarra.

I hate Inter Milan

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
A CB partnership of Barzagli and Materazzi seems so good it is scary. How I hate Inter so.

Act now Juventus or we will have an All South American central defense.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I don't see us buying two expensive players for our backline unless we sell some players first.
We won't sign Barzagli and Milito unless players like Boum or Leggro aren't sold, especially since we also already have Grygera and Criscito for that spot, it would be too much.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
As far as Grygera at CB goes... That is just plain scary and not a very good situation. I really don't like it. Grygera is a good RB and a totally average CB. I would feel more comfortable with Grygera at RB and Zebina or Boumsong or Criscito at CB.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
we must sell boumboum and legro
and buy a second cb next to milito pepe or barzagli
i'm for barzagli cause he's italian :D we also read about meira but today it is reported that they want 20mil for him....
so include miccoli or zala in the deal for barzagli

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we have already sold Kovac and Tudor...u watn us to sell Boum and Legro as well? whos left then only Criscito? and we sure as hell wont finance the transfers of Milito Barza or Pepe by selling those 2

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Barzagli is underrated on this forums. The top coaches hold Barzagli in very high esteem. Marcello Lippi put the kid on his WC roster. Sure he only had limited playing time, but Lippi had a number of other options he could have chosen. Lippi knew the skill level of this kid and the fact that he is wise beyond his years. Put Barzagli in our defence and we will be ok. No matter who we sign... we will need a good player next to him. As I have mentioned at nauseum, we need 2 CB's becuase we have no good ones on our current roster. Not even Milito or Cannavaro alone would be a good enough solution.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
we have already sold Kovac and Tudor...u watn us to sell Boum and Legro as well? whos left then only Criscito? and we sure as hell wont finance the transfers of Milito Barza or Pepe by selling those 2
We have the money. Save Boumsong, Legrottaglie and Criscito for depth. It will pay off in the long run.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
We have the money. Save Boumsong, Legrottaglie and Criscito for depth. It will pay off in the long run.
:agree: :agree: ...i think Barza is a gr8 defensive talent and is def worth it...dunno wtf management is upto we have been strongly linked to him since last season's winter break...but now if Inter mofos start to interfere they will be serious problem...those fools will do anything to beat us to a player

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
:agree: :agree: ...i think Barza is a gr8 defensive talent and is def worth it...dunno wtf management is upto we have been strongly linked to him since last season's winter break...but now if Inter mofos start to interfere they will be serious problem...those fools will do anything to beat us to a player
Well... lets consider the facts...

1. Barzagli is Tuscan and has emotional attachment to Fiorentina

2. Inter Milan has the money, his former Azzurri teammate Materazzi and Champions League.

3. Juventus has prestige and a starting sport with his name on it.

I hope he chooses option 3.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
For the depth?
We already have Zebina, Birindelli, Salihamidzic, Grygera, Criscito, Boumsong, Legrottagli, Chiellini, Molinaro and probably Milito, that are 10 players for maximum 4 spots.
If you want Barzagli added to that list, I am sure one or two will have to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)