Juve still after Barzagli! (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Barzagli and Zaccardo would be a very nice pickup for Juve, but I don't think Zaccardo is needed at the moment. I would like to see us pick up Dainelli on a free transfer along with Barzagli. Dainelli would be perfect next to him and then we would be able to spend some big bucks on a DM or SM.
Zaccardo? We might as well just hang on to Zebina or use Grygera at rightback. Just as Barzagli tends to be, Zaccardo seems to be overrated as well.

Danielli would be a good addition though... much more sensical than wasting more than 10 million on Barzagli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Barzagli very close to signing for Milan, allowing Bonera to join Fiorentina

It seems Palermo defender Barzagli is set to join Milan starting next season. This would mean Fiorentina will make a move for Daniele Bonera, who should struggle to find space at Milan. Fiorentina manager Prandelli is a fan of the player, who can play at centre back as well as at full back.

calciomercato.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Well its rumor like all rumors we have heard up till now...
I won't believe any, until its official...
these sites and papers really have gone wild this season! :disagree:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Brilliant! So, Milan are chasing Buffon, Zambrotta and Barzagli. :wallbang:
Leave Buffon alone Galiani, or I'll "uncle Fester" you!
:ferocious :boxing: :boxing:
As for Zambro - I hope they forget him! Let him rot in Spain before coming back to Italy.
And as for Barzagli.......We saw him first! :boxing:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i think Juve can be fairly confident in getting Barza...we have good-ish relations with Palermo and Barza will be looked as a future leader of the defensive line

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I think we need him to come. I dont think many older 'star players" will be willing to come given the worry that Juve wont be competitive in the the coming years.
But Ireally want Andrea to come + at least Huntelaar and Ribery. Maybe that'll make DD puch Nedved into an attacking central midfield role???

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
and i dont think there are many star CBs who are available either...ppl like Nesta Ferdinand Cannavaro Thuram...they are either too old or impossible to transfer...and in fact Juve already had this generation's best central defenders...so all we can do is look for the next 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)