Juve still after Barzagli! (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

some pace too, one of them(I prefer Barza) and a faster and smaller defender next to him would be ideal. IMO
yeah but a small, fast defender with the ability to actually jump(like cannavaro) is pretty hard to find. out of the names linked to us i don't see one fitting that description. imo samuel and barzagli as cb's would be sweet, i'd have no problem with metzelder as well. supposedly he's free on summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Everyone likes to report in their own way

Barzagli set for Juve

Palermo defender Andrea Barzagli could join Juventus in the summer according to reports in Italy. His agent confirmed that contact had been made between the two clubs and that a verbal agreement is already in place.

-eurosport

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
In Italy they saying that Juventus has already buy 2 players for next season: Grygera & Barzagli. Now they're setting to bid for metzelder, mavuba & robinho. Kapo will stay.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
In Italy they saying that Juventus has already buy 2 players for next season: Grygera & Barzagli. Now they're setting to bid for metzelder, mavuba & robinho. Kapo will stay.

it is true...and we are going after klose, huntlaar, saviola (free), and maybe malouda or mavuba..

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
first grygera now barzagli:D

Juve pick up Bar tab Thursday 11 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palermo defender Andrea Barzagli is set to join Juventus in June, his agent insisted on Thursday.

The Rosanero has been linked with the Bianconeri for some time and rumours had suggested he was close to finalising a move for this summer.

“There is a verbal agreement between Palermo and Juventus – there’s a good chance that Barzagli will move to Turin in July,” his agent Claudio Orlandini told Radio Blu.

Juventus have some interesting players which Palermo would be happy to take in return, such as Claudio Marchisio, Raffaele Palladino, Domenico Criscito or Paolo De Ceglie.
“I also believe that for the same reason he will command less than the £10m that he is valued at. In any case, I would exclude the possibility of a transfer in January.”

The world champion, who has been linked with a variety of clubs in the past, joined Palermo from Chievo in 2004 for £4.6m and would represent an important addition to Juve’s defensive department, already strengthened with the signing of Zdenek Grygera on Wednesday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please dont take palla..

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
The love for Palladino stems simply from the fact that he said that he'd stay with us,even in Serie C.
the love for palladino comes from the fact that he is the only creative player with some skills which can be done at some speed in our squad, the love for palladino comes than he kinds of reminds us a bit of del piero even if most probably he will never be as ogod as him... the love form palladino comes from the fact that he can replace nedved on left winger, camoranesi as right winger, del piero as second stricker, and trezeguet as a main stricker, and finaly the love for palaldino comes from the fact that he is the only player which makes us have un and amkes us see some dribbles and skills in a squad which hasent played nice footbal for agess...

as regarsd to barzagli given his age and his performances i think he is the best italian defender one can buy.. WE HOPE that he lives up to the expactation beacause with italy, with cannavaro guiding him it was all ten times as easier than playing with boumsong alongside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)