Juve still after Barzagli! (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Look at Arsenal they are blessed with pace in defence. They never get undone.
I guess you are speaking with sarcasm with that Sheffield forward leaving Toure without a trace on Sat.:D

But yeah I absolutely love Arsenal Center back pairing. It's pity William Gallas have been injury plagued this year. He is by far the most under-appreciated defender in the world - He is not that famous around the world. Having said that, neither Toure and Gallas are that exceptional organizing at defence and providing cover for the teammate. And to make the matters worse, Arsenal have Gael Clichy who is just about the most petulant defender I have ever seen. Man, I have never seen a full-back who goes for a tackle, misses it, and leaves acres of space behind.

But from Mark said, Cristico is more than just a quick defender. He seems to be almost Nesta-esque in terms of make up. That is why I would love to see him play in action myself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I would love to see Criscito coming back to us he seems to be the future of italy.But if we like to make true that we can go for the Future Italian CB Duo then we should also go for...i know u all will hate me but he is still class...go for Andreolli of Inter. I saw him playing last year in the the Preseason and this year also and in every match he has shown a very good match. He can also play as wing-back and casiraghi is the same oppinion that me (ok casiraghi...)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
about crsicto guys, when asked about juventus and genoa he said he wants to remain at genoa because of their fans, than 2 weeks later he said that the dreem of every napoli person is to play with napoli ( and he is from napoli) i never realy heard words in favour of juventus...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
criscito int the type of player who offers secure defense in serie A.. we need an experienced player... i think buffons nightmares consist of boumsong :)
You can have all the experience you want but play like Boum-Boum and Birindelli. Criscito would help us in Serie B and gain some experience for next year in A. Talent 1st, experinece later.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:rofl2:

I disagree with you on Barza, but I have always liked your harsh sense of humor.

Gresko,:howler: - Hakan Sukur used to call him class player - I guess it takes one to know one.;)
Afterall, Gresko did help us win one Scudetto. Thought we'd give him some props for that. ;)

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Read today that there are some possibilities that Marchionni will leave us for Palermo. If this deal will happen it will be pretty sure that we will become Barzagli at the end of this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)