Juve still after Barzagli! (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
AlexTheGreat said:
we got nearly 100m from our sales but failed to spend one cent of the money on the players we need, this is more than a joke
blatter is not corrupt, he cant change the system

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Rumours said that Juve is looking after Barzagli. They are ready to make a bid for an amount of Money and the defender that play at Genua. But its not specified if they will try to get him at January or even in the Summer 07.

Source: Tuttomercatoweb.com ...

Jul 2, 2006
curi83 said:
Rumours said that Juve is looking after Barzagli. They are ready to make a bid for an amount of Money and the defender that play at Genua. But its not specified if they will try to get him at January or even in the Summer 07.

Source: Tuttomercatoweb.com ...
is he cristico

I heard very good thngs about him

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it will be tough to convince plermo to sell him in januray...they r doing very well in serie A and they would not want to weaken their squad by selling one od their top players

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
i would rather prefer that juve will try to give away their older players like legro and tudor or gianni and zalayeta instead of all the young players that are doing well in the loaned teams

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
sateeh said:
well not that am putting the blame on Barzagli, but Palermo r leaking goals quite heavily.
I agree. I find it quite surprising in that they signed quite a lot of defenders this year and got rid of some of their unsure elements such as Biava.

Having said that, who would have expected such an attacking, enjoyable team from Francesco Guidolin of all people!:smoke:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Turk_Bianconero said:
is he cristico

I heard very good thngs about him
Yes, he is Criscito...

I think Juve will regret it if we get rid of Crisicito even if it will be for bringing Barzagli to the club...

I don't understand why keeping Legro, Boumsong and Zebina, and prefering to sell Criscito...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Zebina, besides the occasional blunder, is a fine defender when his confidence is high. But I agree please get rid of Legro. He had one good season for Chievo and juve chased like he was the next baresi or something. We might get a couple million out of him so SELL SELL SELL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)