Juve should sell trezegue (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I think it is the right thing to do , he is away from his form, he was given a lot of time to recover from his injury , i think we should sell him before the season begin an get a new dynamic player in the attack , because except devaio i think we dont have any real player in the attack , all our players like devaio and micolli , maresca ..etc are midfielders

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
I disagree, i think he's one of the best attackers around, team player, great headers, shouts with too legs, fairly quick and knows how to score.

Trez is class IMO

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I have once believed that he is really world class but not anymore after his latest outings. He will have to really work very hard to earn my trust and to believe that he is good.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
    I disagree, i think he's one of the best attackers around, team player, great headers, shouts with too legs, fairly quick and knows how to score.

Trez is class IMO
    this was 2 years ago but now i dont even notice him in the field :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I'm actually going to change sides and back Trezeguet on this one. I know that in the past I've said that I wanted him sold, and I still sorta do, but in all fairness we should give him another chance. It's not like if Trez has never done anything for Juve and it's not like if he's not capable of being a good player, so I say give him one more season to prove himself. If he performs then the logical thing to do would be to keep him, if not then he'll have to go.

PS. Di Vaio! Di Vaio! Di Vaio! :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    you and your Di Vaio!
    Trezeguet had a much better season than Di Vaio considering the circumstances.
    it's not that he has done something special in the pre-season matches either.

but I don't get it, why can't we have Trezeguet AND Di Vaio.
    stop compering them. we should have both of them :fero:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Well, i dont know is that is true, but im not in that bunch.

The Trezeguet goal in that eurocup was so sweeet!!!. :D

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Well, i dont know is that is true, but im not in that bunch.

The Trezeguet goal in that eurocup was so sweeet!!!. :D
    Oh yeah.......top right corner and Told went bottom left. hell, it almost as a penalty kick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)