Juve Revive Vieira Interest.. (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I dont think Arsenal will let Viera leave imo...

If they did, he would have went to Real last season
Thr real reason he never went to Madrid last season was they demanded to see his record on his ''so called'' troubled knee. He (Vieira) crapped his pants and done a u-turn because, not at the time committing to Arsenal and kept quiet , so he kept his option opened. He didnt want to publicily say Bye to Arsenal in case the deal fell through, until Madrid got funny with his knee. So he decided to stay! so something like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Vieira to sign today?
Wednesday 13 July, 2005
The Italian Press have confidently predicted that Arsenal captain Patrick Vieira will sign for Juventus by the end of the day.

The French midfield player is said to have agreed terms on a contract with the Bianconeri, which will net him £2m a season until 2009.

It will also allow him to link up again with Fabio Capello, who was Coach during his short spell at Milan as a 19-year-old.

At that time, the Senegal-born player found it hard to adapt to life in the top-flight of Italian football, but has since matured into one of the most complete midfield players in world football during his time at Highbury.

Juventus Vice-president Roberto Bettega has said that Juve are in the market for a midfield player to partner Brazilian Emerson, and that “if Arsenal decide to sell Vieira we would be in for him tomorrow.”

But Bettega also stated: “I don’t tell lies – I have been asked if I plan to travel to London the day after tomorrow and I said no. That is the truth.”

However, Corriere dello Sport insist that the deal will be concluded today for a fee of £10.5m

“I will only comment once everything has been sealed. We are interested in Vieira, but we are also interested in other players,” Juventus transfer guru Luciano Moggi said.

“Juventus always keep an eye on the transfer market, and if deals can be done, we will do them - but if Arsenal want too high a fee, nothing will happen.”

Gazzetta dello Sport also insist that the player and Juventus have agreed personal terms, and that the stumbling block is Arsenal’s valuation of £11.5m.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
I heared that Zidane called Vieira to go to Real
Yes, I saw that on Tv, he actually said:

Vieira is a World-Class player, and I call him to Join Real Madrid, It's the best Place for him, and to be honest we Actually need Vieira more than Juve.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
After all this hope we do get him, cos IF not then what we gonna do? think we're throwing all our eggs in one basket!?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
DONE DEAL!!!???, waiting for Patrick to sign. 5 year contract, 2.5m €/year.

16-18m € for him, no players in return.

:cool:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

Nah, seriously mark you joking around?

Let the Power-Wanking begin!!

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

Well, done deal or not, it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow before we find out what will happen..

I doubt they'd organise a press conference at this hour.. :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
"He has told Arsene Wenger he believes that his future is in Turin"
if he said that,we are done,Arsenal said they will ask him,
they dont want to keep unpleased players,
the only problem would be a Real huge offer again!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
we could play something like

Thruam................Canna............Zambro
.................Emo........Vieira................. ...
Camo/Mancini...Cassano...........Neddy
...............Zlatan...........Trez.............. ...
zzzzz putting Zambro in a 3-man defence is suicidal. Zambro can be played as a LB/RB not a CB role. I don't think I will elaborate on the reason y since u know it better than I do. And going for a 3-man defence is another no-no as well, becos it not only doesn't fit Capello, n putting Neddy and Camo as wingbacks would enable the opposition team to rape us badly, since both of them r not that good in defence. We would go for the defensive 4-4-2, and if u ppl want some offensive formation, go for this

Buffon
Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambro
----Camo-------Emerson ------ Vieria
---------Mutu (since he is most likely to leave, have to be replaced by Cassano)
--------------Zlatan------------Trez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)