Juve Revive Vieira Interest.. (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
----------DP/Mutu---ZLatan/3CG

---Nedved--Vieira/appiah--Emerson--Camoranesi

--Zambro/chili--Canna--Thuram/Kovac--Oddo/Miguel/Mancini

---------------------Buffon

That is one heck of a lineup

Buy on AliExpress.com

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
the best years of a midfielder and one of the best midfielders of the world,
he has3more years of world class football atleast,
we sould win CL by then,
we sould be happy
One player does not guarantee anything. It is not guaranteed even that Vieira would play in the level he does for Arsenal but I sure hope he does and partnering Emerson won't lead to any troubles as they are quite a same type of players.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Today, after speculation Pires was close to signing for Galatasary, Pires' agent says that Juventus are the only team interested in the player and he would not join the Turkish league.

I dont want Pires :frown:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I wouldn't mind Pires if the price is right. Yeah I know, he's 32, but even so he's still a decent player and with Kapo on loan to Monaco we could use another wide player. Unlike Olivera, Pires can push Camoranesi and Nedved for a first team place which I hope would keep them on their toes and give them some extra motivation.

We would certainly be CL contenders with a squad like this:

GK: Buffon, Chimenti/Bonnefoi/Mirante or maybe Pagliuca

DF: New RB, Zebina, Birindelli, Thuram, Kovac, Cannavaro, Masiello, Zambrotta, Chiellini

MF: Camoranesi, Olivera, Appiah, Emerson, Vieira, Giannichedda, Nedved, Pires

FW: Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero, Mutu, Zalayeta/someone else if Zala wants to leave

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

:rolleyes: About €16,5M for a 29 year old player.
That 29-year-old is one of the best midfielders in the world and didn't we pay 18m for Zlatan anyways? 16.5m for Vieira sounds like a good deal to me.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

One player does not guarantee anything . It is not guaranteed even that Vieira would play in the level he does for Arsenal but I sure hope he does and partnering Emerson won't lead to any troubles as they are quite a same type of players.
agree, but we have more chances with such players,
NOTHING is guaranteed in football,
any team could loose from any other,
but Vieira will help us to take the upperhand

-Tom

Nov 16, 2004
I wouldn't mind Pires joining Juve. Always liked him and he could be a usefull alternative on the left side - I'm pretty sure, that Neddy will have to take a break or two. ;)

Viera: Surely € 16,5 mio is a great amount. But I certainly would prefer a "cash only"-deal, I wouldn't like to loose Appiah or Zebina over Viera.

My opinion: Let Viera be where he is, make Maresca stay and form the duo in midfield with Emerson.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by -Tom ] ++
I wouldn't mind Pires joining Juve. Always liked him and he could be a usefull alternative on the left side - I'm pretty sure, that Neddy will have to take a break or two. ;)

Viera: Surely € 16,5 mio is a great amount. But I certainly would prefer a "cash only"-deal, I wouldn't like to loose Appiah or Zebina over Viera.

My opinion: Let Viera be where he is, make Maresca stay and form the duo in midfield with Emerson .
We have to tell capello about that.. he does not like maresca..:down:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I hope this is not true , we dont need both veira and emerson
That is highly incorrect. We MUST find a decent partner for Emerson in midfield, and when Capello insists on playing players such as Blasi or Appiah next to him, we might as well go for one of the best all-action midfielders in the world. Vieira could add that drive in midfield we have been lacking recently, and there is no question over the player's passing and ball skills. I would have to say Vieira is a better player going forward than Emerson, and of course out of this world compared to Blasi, Appiah, or whoever else we have been stuck with in the past year. Capello will always insist on playing two defensive midfielders, so tell me, why don't we need both Emerson and Vieira?

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
we could play something like

Thruam................Canna............Zambro
.................Emo........Vieira................. ...
Camo/Mancini...Cassano...........Neddy
...............Zlatan...........Trez.............. ...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

That is highly incorrect. We MUST find a decent partner for Emerson in midfield, and when Capello insists on playing players such as Blasi or Appiah next to him, we might as well go for one of the best all-action midfielders in the world. Vieira could add that drive in midfield we have been lacking recently, and there is no question over the player's passing and ball skills. I would have to say Vieira is a better player going forward than Emerson, and of course out of this world compared to Blasi, Appiah, or whoever else we have been stuck with in the past year. Capello will always insist on playing two defensive midfielders, so tell me, why don't we need both Emerson and Vieira?
why we don't buy young DM like Essien instead of him

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

why we don't buy young DM like Essien instead of him
Probably a number of reasons from being unproven to some extent and if I remember correctly Lyon were asking 35 million for him. That's to steep for us, buddy.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
we could play something like

Thruam................Canna............Zambro
.................Emo........Vieira................. ...
Camo/Mancini...Cassano...........Neddy
...............Zlatan...........Trez.............. ...
Hey all,that's the dream....3-4-3

-----Thuram-----Canna---Zambro-----

---Camo----Emo-----Vieira------Neddy----

------Zlatan-----Trez-------Cassano-----

Backup:
DF:Kovac,Pessoto,Biri,Zebina/Miguel,Chiellini,new CB.
MD:Mancini,Pires,Oli,Appiah,Mozart.
FD: Dp,Zalayeta/or other ST.

Isn't it just looks great....hopes it comes true!

Forza Juve!:cool::fero::angel:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Vieri and Pires to Juve as I speak :p (in my dreams)

Vieira - Emerson = WOW! the best thing about it is that Madrid were after 1 of these 2 like crazy and we might get both hahahah :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)