Juve President hints at Triade split (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Losing the Triade is a good thing, it (The Triade) was a transition period and the club has to go back to the status of a club and not a company. Even though many think Lapo with his inexperience might ruin the club, but Juventus is bigger than being run solely by a spoiled brat. There will be technical directors, there will be experts and informed people around him. The image of the club being owned by a family and not a bunch of business has to stay.

Hopefully Bettega will stay, Vialli :touched: is definitely coming back with a position. Hopefully Ciro will take a place and Conte did not leave the club. ALl these have their weighs in the world of football.

Forza Lapo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well, I guess all good things must come to an end. In this case unfortunately, I feel Juve will be the one hard done by, rather than the triad. Yes, although I dont see Moggi or Giraudo being as good individually at other clubs. Perhaps, that could be the only consolation from such a split. Change is not necessarily a bad thing. It's always good to keep the wheels in motion. Having said that though, I think its extremely safe to consider that with Lapo Elkann at the helm, Juventus is set to undergo a major transformation. It will be taken further away from the heritage that makes it an Agnelli owned Italian powerhouse. Dont get me wrong, its not that Moggi is the only one who can work his magic the way he does. I'm sure we'll find somebody who can do the job. I'm sure that after all these years the company is built to sustain itself without depending on a sole individual. We could continue cycles of success after a transitory period, which could last anywhere between a season and eternity. We could be the team of the millenium, or a midtable team that's trying to recapture the former glory. The only problem I have is with the level of autonomy that is going to be granted to Lapo Elkann. He to me, seems more like a 25 year old fan of the club, rather than someone who can build on the empire his forefathers have succeeded in creating.

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
Lapo Elkann is a bitch who can talk the talk...but cant walk...the guy speaks full of shit...if he thinks the managment will spend such big amount of money on players like cassano or rosicky..why cant he chip in..i read an articale on soccernet
which was wrote by (roberto gotta)..on how he requested cassano to the board..this is what he said..

(I'd like to see a 'smile' on our jerseys... I like Cassano because he's had a tough childhood. He's hard to deal with, but wonderful to watch, and he was our best player at the 2004 European Championships. If dealt with properly, he can become Italy's top talent.')

and giraudo hit him back with this statment..( 'Without a smile, we won five Scudettos, eight Cups, 2 Golden Balls and three Viareggio Tournaments (Italy's top youth event). Juve are one of the more financially stable clubs in Italy, and we managed this without the Agnellis pumping money into the club coffers for the last ten years. Elkann's words now make me smile, because when he mentions being ambitious and signing Cassano he surely means that the Agnelli family will resume investing in Juventus like Berlusconi, Abramovich, Moratti, Sensi and the owners of other top clubs have been doing for years')

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
Hopefully Bettega will stay, Vialli :touched: is definitely coming back with a position. Hopefully Ciro will take a place and Conte did not leave the club. ALl these have their weighs in the world of football.

:touched:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
In Aljazeera sport just before the Livorno game they were speaking about John Elkann to be Juve's official owner the other candidate is Umborte's son if I am not mistaken.
The thing is, till now these are all press speculations.. No official press release that they are leaving next year.
Maybe its just a smoke screen and you Juve will will actually buy Inter lol.
Seriously speaking now, the Triade have given so much to the club that it is really hard to see past them. Whether we agree with their decisions or not their period (from 1994-now) has been maybe the most successful period Juve ever had, if not one of the best periods. Ofcourse interms of trophies. We have won alot in the past 12 years that we became a candadate of winning a trophy even if we are not participating :D .
I am not worried so much about the club. We were successful before the triade, we are successful with the triade and will hopefully be successful after the triade leave whether its next season or not.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Well, I don't want the triade to split and Moggi to leave because they are our strongest weapon.
But If it will happen I think Lapo can control the team.Many say here that Lapo is only an 25 years old fan and not a businessman.So what???The most people here are around 25 and they <<know:disagree: >> better than Capello who must play,who must sit on the bench,who we must buy,how much money we spend,what formations we need to use e.t.c.
So I expect Lapo to do well because he will be IN the team and will have people to guide him

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Juve secure triad future Tuesday 21 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus’ infamous triad will continue their relationship with the club, according to reports in Italy on Tuesday.

The trio of Vice-President Roberto Bettega, director general Luciano Moggi and chief operating officer Antonio Giraudo was thought to be on the verge of a split at the end of this season.

However, La Stampa newspaper insists that the Agnelli family – who are the club’s major shareholders – have reached an agreement over a new contract for Giraudo (pictured).

As a consequence, Moggi and Bettega will also continue in Turin, which will also probably see boss Fabio Capello remain as Coach despite temptations from Real Madrid.

An official announcement is expected to be made at a Juventus Football Club board meeting on Friday.

The news will be welcomed by all Bianconeri supporters given the incredible amount of success that the trio have brought with them to Turin.

Having arrived in the early 1990s, they led the outfit to their first Scudetto for nine years in 1995 and that team went on to be crowned European and world champions.

Giraudo has proved to be a master accountant by getting the club to run at a profit and was a major player in the outfit’s ‘Mondo Juve’ project that will see the revamp of the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Meanwhile, Moggi will continue to weave his magic on the transfer market given that he is widely considered as one of the top operators in the business.

source: channel4.com

Let's hope we can see this news on Friday

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Tuttosport headlines

"Breakfast with Lippi
Meeting with Giraudo and Moggi, Juventus tempted by his return."

they are already thinking about the "after capello".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)