Juve President hints at Triade split (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Philipp00 said:
I am really afraid that we will go through 1 or 2 hard years if the triade splits. we need somebody who is really good to do their job. They decide everything and have a lot of power. It won`t be easy to find a successor for them.
The fact of the matter is if Lapo Elkann takes over at Juventus we will have a 25 year-old essentially running this club, and with that comes inexperiance and the possibility of more hard times than one would think. Nobody quite knows what will happen and Lapo will have to appoint people who have a clue what they're doing in football because he obviously knows fuckall about the football business. There is talk about bringing Vialli back to the club, however I sincerely hope that doesn't mean he will be the new manager after Capello leaves because I doubt Gianluca is the right man for such a job. Perhaps Conte will make a return soon as well, however right now he is inexperianced and not ready to take over big time at Juventus.

Losing the triade means we lose the three people who have built our club to such lofty positions in world football over the past decade, however I will not be sheding a tear when Giraudo walks out that door and in some ways not Moggi either because I'm not his biggest fan. Sure, the old station master has done brilliantly finding successful players over the years and saving this club tons of money, however sometimes I think what he does isn't in the best interest for Juventus. As somebody has already stated, if I had to choose one figure to stay at the club it would be Bettega because he is indeed a true Juventino despite having perhaps the least important job within the triade. But whatever the case, nobody knows what will happen after the triade disbands and we can only hope for the best. I just hope Lapo has a bit more sense than it currently seems.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ThePLaya said:
who have built the club ?

Giovanni Agnelli's family !!!

you make laugh :D :D :D
I know its hard for you to read, but at least try, my boy. Try it again now, and be sure to read and quote the entire sentence.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Try what ?

i did read what you have typied and sorry to say to you leave Juv's history for the people who really know who built Juve !!

Huh

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ThePLaya said:
Try what ?

i did read what you have typied and sorry to say to you leave Juv's history for the people who really know who built Juve !!

Huh

Andy said:
Losing the triade means we lose the three people who have built our club to such lofty positions in world football over the past decade, however I will not be sheding a tear when Giraudo walks out that door and in some ways not Moggi either because I'm not his biggest fan.
Learn ENGLISH.

Sep 28, 2002
why are people bitching about moggi leaving. when he signs a failure reserve player on a free transfer he's somehow a genius. but when he doesnt go for bargains, like cassano for 5m, rosicky for 7m, or even any kind of attacking midfielder, who is it seems in wet fantasies of most posters, i've yet to see moggi being blamed for that.

why the fuck didnt we go for pizzaro or jankulovski? they rot on the bench of our two biggest rivals, both were bought on cheap and in my book only moggi is to blame for failing to get these do. umm.. actually failing is a wrong word, he didnt even try to sign them..

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
There will be life after the triade but the most important thing is that we find good leaders as successors who know a lot about business and football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)