Juve President hints at Triade split (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Juventus President Franzo Grande Stevens has dropped the biggest hint yet that the club will split with its trio of directors, including Luciano Moggi.

Rumours have been rife over the past few months that the Bianconeri will make major changes next season and end its working relationship with the so-called ‘Triade’ of Moggi, Antonio Giraudo and Roberto Bettega.

“I think this is a time of change everywhere,” noted President Grande Stevens when asked about their future in a Press Conference at the University of Turin.

The trio of directors took charge in 1994 and brought Coach Marcello Lippi to the Stadio Delle Alpi, sparking an era in which Juventus have won six Scudetto titles, the Champions League, Intercontinental Cup, European Super Cup, four Italian Super Cups, a Coppa Italia and an Intertoto Cup.

Fabio Capello has suggested that his future is also tied to the presence of the Triade, although Grande Stevens pointed out in this same interview that he hoped the Coach would stay.

Following the death of the two leading lights in the Agnelli family – Gianni and Umberto – Juve could be heading in a new direction.

Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Azzurri7 said:
    It'll be really sad to see them spliting. It'll take time to get use to it incase they'll go for it.
    indeed it would,but thats the wonderful thing about Juve,great players,managers & staff leave but the club still reigns supreme.

id like to see capello goe & someone with fresh ideas to come in & bring a more offensive approach to Juve's game.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Thats right...I'd like to see that aswell....

However Capello will be 100% leaving incase the triade will be spliting. and as you said the good thing about the Club is that whenever they change something It remains good.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Things have to come to a end at some point. If Moggi does leave, think i'll have to change my username.

Will be exciting to see our new look/change in the near future.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    I am really afraid that we will go through 1 or 2 hard years if the triade splits. we need somebody who is really good to do their job. They decide everything and have a lot of power. It won`t be easy to find a successor for them.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Philipp00 said:
    I am really afraid that we will go through 1 or 2 hard years if the triade splits. we need somebody who is really good to do their job. They decide everything and have a lot of power. It won`t be easy to find a successor for them.
    My thoughts exactly, I am afraid that hanging the third star won't be that easy:(

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
    JUVE is mafia. Moggi is a stuff member of it.He make name with juve help.Now is time for new people to come .We are the leaders moggi if go away(not happen he is clever man) he will never succed but JUVE YES.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)