Juve pre-season matches (39 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
LOL Cirillo Im the same. Ive tried before to record the game and watch it the next morning...I cant do it, cant get to sleep cause I keep thinking about the game. Then I wake up to watch it and we lose. Then after the loss I swear to myself that I wont do it again, only to repeat the process the following week lol.

Ah well hopefully one day we can look back at these shit times and just laugh.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night to watch a shitty stream that freezes at the worst time just to see fucking long balls, Amauri and a goat :sergio:

...but I'll keep doing it anyway
I feel your pain, I have to watch games. There is no other option for me.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You guys are warriors in every sense of the word. I just have other priorities in life.

Work, The Gym, hanging out with my buddies, and sex all come before Juventus.

In the past, when I was still a student, I used to skip classes, schedule hangouts so that they didn't conflict with Juve games, and ask girls to come over when Juventus weren't playing. I was willing to make sacrifices to watch Zidane, Del Piero in his prime, Trez, Davids, and Deschamps play.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
All our games are between 12 am to 6 am. With the odd one being a little bit earlier. They are for the most part on Sunday night/ Monday morning.

May 22, 2007
Seedorf scoring a beautiful goal against Juventus, quelle surprise. I'm beginning to think our fullbacks will have a good season.

Vidal is going to get a lot of yellow/red cards this season.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night to watch a shitty stream that freezes at the worst time just to see fucking long balls, Amauri and a goat :sergio:

...but I'll keep doing it anyway
we should sent this to the board
to show how much we are hurt in the past couple of seasons

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Yeah, huge props to the Australians for waking up middle of the nights in their weekends for this team. I really hope Juventus pays you back. You deserve it, hell we all deserve it.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, huge props to the Australians for waking up middle of the nights in their weekends for this team. I really hope Juventus pays you back. You deserve it, hell we all deserve it.
The last couple of seasons have been really sad. I can't count the number of times I said to myself "I won't watch another match for the rest of the season" :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)